New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    guys tanong ko lang po, ilan po ung fuel consumption ng honda crv na 2nd gen pag dating sa highway at city drive?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    my fc averaged 6-7 for city..and maybe 10 for the highway..you plan on owning one?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Almost the same as ram0722, 7-8, 9 tops on city driving. 10-12 sa long driving.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    2nd gen crv's drinks fuel.

If you're planning in owning one, get the 1st gen. Better suspension and consumes lesser fuel compared to the 2nd gen.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    currently im driving a 2nd gen honda crv, bgay ng dad ko sakin kc bumili na siya ng bago niyang car, curios lang ako sa fuel consumption ng crv n 2nd gen, sa lahat b ng crv ung 2nd gen ba ung malakas sa gas??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

READ the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    City driving, mine gets 7-7.5km/l. Pretty decent since most cars of this class with the same displacement get roughly similar results.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Mine is a 2002 CRV and driving on a bumper to bumper traffic condition everday I get 5.5 -6 km/l. On long drive (out of town) I get 10km/l.

A friend of mine says that it maybe due to the size to weight ratio of 2nd gen that is why it sucks up lot of gas.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mine is almost the same as the replies above.
    How about getting a unichip or better yet LPG conversion for your ride.

yung akin kasi ginagamit ko lang sya for coding days and out of town long trips. or if i needed to haul big/heavy things.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A Unichip isn't worth the money if you're getting it for fuel economy alone. It would take a long time to recoup your investment in fuel savings. But if you're getting it for the power increase, the increase in economy is a small bonus.

LPG works because LPG is cheaper than gasoline. And with an LPG kit, it's worth the extra 4000-5000 bucks to have your SGI LPG kit dyno-tuned for maximum power and fuel economy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Fuel consumption of 2nd gen CRV