New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hello. My friend is having a problem with his 2000 model Honda CRV.

He noticed a crack(structural failure) on the upper right side corner of the reflector (driver side headlamp) with no external damage to the lens cover.

My friend was able to document 3 cases in our city. Check on the pics below. These vehicles are beyond warranty but the pics will show that 3 cases of the same nature is beyond coincedence.

PROUD CRV owners of model 98-2000 please check your headlamps and if you detect the same problem please send photos of defective headlamps and frontal view of your car (with plate no.) to this address slackman2k4*yahoo.com (include your name,plate no. and address,we have referred this matter to DTI already, nagmamatigas ang Honda Cars Phil. dahil wala na daw sa warranty.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmmm..la pa naman on our 2000 V w/ 95k kms.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    slackman - great advocacy!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slackman
    ...we have referred this matter to DTI already, nagmamatigas ang Honda Cars Phil. dahil wala na daw sa warranty.
    Have you tried corresponding directly with Honda Japan? You might get faster results that way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko napansin sa 98 CRV namin yan a.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    He noticed a crack(structural failure) on the upper right side corner of the reflector (driver side headlamp) with no external damage to the lens cover.

My friend was able to document 3 cases in our city. Check on the pics below. These vehicles are beyond warranty but the pics will show that 3 cases of the same nature is beyond coincedence.
    i'm not a CRV owner, but what is the effect on the light exactly? is it out of focus or something? most people won't notice it, if that even helps appease your friends feeling ....

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello. My friend is having a problem with his 2000 model Honda CRV.

PROUD CRV owners of model 98-2000 please check your headlamps and if you detect the same problem please send photos of defective headlamps and frontal view of your car (with plate no.) to this address slackman2k4*yahoo.com (include your name,plate no. and address,we have referred this matter to DTI already, nagmamatigas ang Honda Cars Phil. dahil wala na daw sa warranty.
    My previous CRV had the same problem, akala ko ako lang. I sold the vehicle last year but I'm still the registered owner of the unit if you check with Hondas database. You want the CRV's details? I'll be glad to help

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    i'm not a CRV owner, but what is the effect on the light exactly? is it out of focus or something? most people won't notice it, if that even helps appease your friends feeling ....
    do you mean if it happens to your car you won't complain about it?

the light won't get out of focus or anything, but water might get inside it especially when subjected to power sprays in car wash shops.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mabuti at natingnan ko itong thread na ito.tingnan ko bukas ang crv at baka mayroon,dalawang buwan palang at model 2005 ito noh! mahirap... tnx for this information...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Honda CRV Flaw..Please Help