New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi mga ka-tsikot,

May I humbly seek for your humble opinions and inputs in which car to buy? Others said SiR's are still the best choices over the fd. Mainly because parts are cheaper and less wear & tear. Others said the opposite, fd's are more reliable on the road in terms of handling & speed as well. But many have said also that fd's have poor engine support, wheel bearings etc. but still best for others just because it's much younger than the Sir's. I'm a bit skeptical also when it comes to their price difference, for an older car, I think the SiR price is a bit overrated..

Your thoughts please. Many thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I think bihira ka makaka kita ng SiR na all stock. Kung makakita ka baka overpriced. And im sure quality naman ang honda. But approaching 20 years something has to give soon. So consider that.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    So if I will acquire a 99-00 model of SiR or vtec all stock, is it alright or should I say can It last for 5yrs more w/o hassle considering it's in good & pristine condition? Other mechanics say also na wala naman din sa tagal as long as the engine as well as the overall unit is well taken cared of and checked regularly.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    And if I made my mind to buy an fd model, could you give the price range so I would know if the seller range is overpriced? I preferred the m/t.. Thanks again.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight23 View Post
    And if I made my mind to buy an fd model, could you give the price range so I would know if the seller range is overpriced? I preferred the m/t.. Thanks again.

kung pang karera habol mo at mahilig ka sa reysing reysing ..SIR kunin mo madali lang papormahin.at madaling i set up..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Kung resing-resing type mo TS get the SIR kasi mas magaan yan compared sa FD at panalo sa arangkada.

Kung porma naman sa FD ka kasi dami themes na pede at available bodykits.

Kung chick magnet naman.....parehas lang kasi kotse lang naman sila pareho, yung feeling mo chick magnet eh sa isip mo lang yun (doesn't matter which car)

Kung safety iisipin mo - syempre FD kasi wala air bags Sir.

Price range --- over price Sir kasi up to now dami pa din nagagandahan sa kanya , FD (350K pataas) depende sa model at year - once may nakausap ako FD owner 280K lang nya nabili kaya lang flooded unit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FD siyempre, well unless you're obese and has a black nape. Mag SIR ka. Honda Sir or Honda Fd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Fd is the obvious choice. Sir civics are a bit ridiculous.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hmmm mukhang bata pa naman si TS, eh let me guess.... 23y/o, nasa aviation industry, likes playing basketball so fit? FD ka na paps

*shadow: naughty boy!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you can find one of those rare FD 2.0 MTs, that's a car that is just as fast in a straight line as an SiR that handles better, to boot. And if you have a yen for modification, the sky's the limit with the K20.

But they're pretty rare.

Scratch that... extremely rare.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast