New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hi bros,

Im about to have a Honda Civic 2001 model A/T...Its a company car and i will get it for a a lower prize...Ang tanang ko lang bros, hinde ba mahirap i maintain ang Honda Civic 2001 A/T...The company maintained the said car in CASA so nothing to worry about sa history ng car...Since five years na yung sasakyan at me milleage na syang 140,000 km...Hindi kaya ako mahirapan sa maintence nya dahil ang balita ko mahal piyesa ng honda car,,,pwede ba ayusin and honda civic 2001 model sa mga ordinaryong talyer lang at marami ba surplus na parts nun na available sa market? ,,pls help guys

tnks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i used to own a civic. that was my sentiments before. but all changed when you can pretty much take your civic to a good shop for PMS and parts are readily available. you can also buy the orig parts at a cheaper price vs casa.

so dont worry about the maintenance of your soon to acquire civic.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tnks for the reply bro,,,BTW,,,what is PMS? sori im just new with this forum

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanker2000 View Post
    Tnks for the reply bro,,,BTW,,,what is PMS? sori im just new with this forum
    PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    the only issue here is the high milage of the car ..... but parts and service? you would have no problem for this car sobra dami parts and mura lang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    imo hondas have reliable engines. The maintenance is just like any other common car. if you got your own tools and little know how, you can do most of the stuff your yourself (preventive/scheduled maintenance). and just lke what everybody said, most of the parts are readily available...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tnks mga bosing sa mga advice nyo Im looking forward to drive this civic

Help: Maintenance of Honda Civic 2001 A/T