New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

As per my source in Honda, the Honda Pilot SUV, will be launched here in the Phils, late this year.... I hope ok ang price... Here are the pics:

Lucas

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    exterior reminds me of the good ol' 1st gen CRV with a touch of Subaru Forester.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ha ha ha, everyone's (car manufacturers) so busy scrambling and in the process, tripping over each other, trying to get a vehicle competent enough to fight the Fortuner.

Mitsubishi's trying so hard to bring out the Endeavor, Chevy is supposedly bringing the S3X, and now Honda's supposedly bringing the Pilot. IMO, I'm still more inclined to get the Fortuner anytime over the abovementioned vehicles, primarily because of the Fortuner's styling, performance and most especially because of the price/performance ratio.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    geh. hehehehe. at least it looks like the 1st gen CRV. i won't dig the looks if it's like the current CRV. :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yes, especially the Fortuner has a diesel variant... but then who knows, Honda might bring in this Pilot in a diesel variant too.

i'm thinking, if the Pilot would surpass Fortuner in the creature comfort i.e. ride comfort, safety features, etc. yes of course the fuel economy and a potent engine.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yuck, this thing looks as boring as that ridgeline pick-up.

Good thing interior is not that bad (with steering wheel design being the best thing in this department).

I don't know though if it is a good thing for jap makes in RP to be bringing in vehicles from the American market.

So far, I know that the Nissan Quest would tend to be more of an exception to this since the Quest is a good-looking vehicle both inside-out & with good performance too. Aside from that, it's quite a popular minivan/MPV in US/Canada (and now with this vehicle being newly launched in China & Taiwan).

And since the Presage won't have an LHD platform, I guess that the Quest would be the one that would most probably come here.

Well, let's wait and see.
    Last edited by Blackraven; March 4th, 2006 at 12:56 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    oo nga e. very stylish to say the least. very ergonomic. sana may magpost nang specifications para may direct comparisson na tayo against Fortuner...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    yes, especially the Fortuner has a diesel variant... but then who knows, Honda might bring in this Pilot in a diesel variant too.
    Unfortunately, this won't be possible 'til a few years time.

Take note that the 2.2 i-CTDi engine is only for the European market. Bukod doon, wala pang diesel engines ang Honda for the North American market atm so any hopes for a diesel variant may never happen.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sayang naman. if Honda really want to contend then they should try to bring in the Diesel variant. di ba nabanggit kung soft-roader ito? o baka naman, pormang SUV lang?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Honda Pilot