New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    anyone with 2007 CR-V experiencing this problem? recently ko lang ito na-observe dahil ngayon pa lang inuulan madalas ang tsikot namin.. what have you done with regards to this problem??

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    well,i know a shop who can reseal it for you at a minimal cost.pwede din ma smoke yung loob & kasama na cleaning.tx or call me * 09167590916 if interested.HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is under warranty, have it replace with a new headlight.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanks for the pieces of advice.. nadala na namin yung crv sa pasig service center.. they said that once they see that the headlamps are moist, they will have those replaced at no cost instead of repairing them since we have the privilege of warranty.. i brought the vehicle with the headlamps dry that's why they were not able to replace those.. haha..

can the problem be with the manufacturer of the headlamps (which is Stanley for Honda cars) or with the sealing (where is Honda Thailand's quality control?!)??

kaya yung may mga 2007 model crv dyan.. please check your headlamps if they're getting moist so that they'll have replaced before your crv's warranty runs out..

2007 Honda CR-V headlamps getting moist inside