New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I have a honda Vtec3 2001 manual Trans. pag walang aircon normal ang IDLE nya nasa 900 pag inopen aircon ko Still Its Normal 900 but pag na reach n nya pick nalamig at mag Automatic na siya bila ng tataas ang IDLE ko to 1500 PAG A/C ULI NYA BALIK SA 900 ULI any tips or idea kung ano problema sa vtec3 ko PLS. HELP ME GUYSS HONDA EXPERTS THANK YOU
    Last edited by efrensabate; February 10th, 2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: edit my title

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pinagalaw mo ba aircon mo recently?

punta ka sa aircon shop or gas station na my magaling na mekaniko...

tapos ipa-set mo yung idling twice: pag may aircon at wala. yung mekaniko na hahanap ng tamang idle speed nyan pag naka aircon o hindi.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hello Efren,

please ask you mechanic to check you relays for your ECM/PCM and conection between the MULTIPLEX CONTROL UNIT3...it shows that even you compresor is up, your ECM/PCM still on idle-up mode which is normally off when the aircon compressor is off too. The solution is that to check, if your tempcontrol unit, on your console has good connectivity to your ECM/PCM which send the signal to your engine. All this can only be check if your aircon mechanic know exactly whats wrong. VTEC3 idling is control by the computer... ask him to check connectivity to the dash console. or call me I'll tell him what color wire to look. ...

Happy motoring.
    happy Honda mechanic

Problem for my honda Vtec3 help me