New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Guys, need help please. Just today when I parked my car and opened the door the alarm was sent off. There was no way of turning it off with the remote and even if I inserted the key back in it still does not stop. Even when I started to run the engine, ayaw pa rin tumigil. So tinanggal ko na lang muna yung negative terminal ng battery.

Stock alarm pa ito when I bought the car back in 02. May na search ako dito na pag mahina na daw battery isang possible cause. Nasa 22 months old (warranty is 20 months) na battery ko though not showing any signs of weakness yet. 1 click start pa rin ako sa umaga maski malamig panahon.

Sayang nga at katatapon ko lang ng car alarm brochure nito a few months ago. Any body know kung saan ang fuse nito so I can disable it temporarily?

Has my car alarm system reached it's useful life which is why it's malfunctioning?

Appreciate your feedbacks co-tsikoteers! Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    check mo owner's manual ng ride mo baka nakalagay duon saan nakakabit yung fuse ng alarm or better yet call service advisor from any honda casa.

sa akin naman 2002 oem alarm ng cr-v, this year nagmalfunction na din yung alarm. yung signal reception ayaw na gumana via remote control. gumagana kapag sinusian kaso remote hindi na nakakakuha ng signal yung alarm. yung replacement daw ng oem alarm nasa 9k sa casa kaya nag-upgrade nalang ako ng Autopage may kasama pang shock sensor.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Thanks for taking time to reply RC-V, problem was solved by our neighborhood mechanic. I just had to close the bonnet before pressing the open button on the remote, which was exactly what was in the brochure, which I thought I had thrown away. But still puzzled what set it off.

Actually, i called the mechanic to check a fuel line leak this morning, the fuel filter clip came loose, I don't know how it was possible since it was installed several months ago pa.

Pwede na palitan ang thread name into "False Alarm"