New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Honda Masters.. i got a little fender bender bump / scratch in my front fender. Was thinking of having a body job and repaint, but on the other hand, i think it might be cheaper and more convenient if i just get a surplus EK fender and have it repainted to my desired color. Question is, will an EK 96-98 fender fit in my 99 EK? Was thinking might be better if i get surplus so that the car wont stay in the shop for a few days.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    Hi Honda Masters.. i got a little fender bender bump / scratch in my front fender. Was thinking of having a body job and repaint, but on the other hand, i think it might be cheaper and more convenient if i just get a surplus EK fender and have it repainted to my desired color. Question is, will an EK 96-98 fender fit in my 99 EK? Was thinking might be better if i get surplus so that the car wont stay in the shop for a few days.

thanks!
    afaik may subtle difference in gaps ang dalawang EK variant. yung 99-00 kasi SiR body yun

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yep currently have a 99 SiR. By subtle gaps, you mean that 96 fenders might not fit? have to check by the shop tomorrow if there is a substantial cost difference if i go surplus or just have a bodyjob and repaint. thanks