New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    naka resib po ako ng email sa net confirming that he is willing to buy my camcorder which i posted long long time ago and i dont know really kung saan saan ko na to na post, tagal na kc eh. then nag continue yung exchange namin ng email para nga maplantsa na yung transaction hanggang sa ma realize ko na parang scam na ata na pinapasukan ko but i think its already too late kc nabigay ko na account name, account number, bank name at branch nito sa kanya. pero di ko talaga malaman kung ano kinalaman ng payment nya sa pagpapagawa nya sa kin ng account sa msn hotmail para daw mai male ng bank of america yung check sa king account via bank to bank. and one more thing, pwede ba nyang ma withdraw yung account ko dto sa pinas basta alam lang nya ang account information? alam ko kc hindi eh tsaka useless yun kc the bank will be needing 2 valid ids and ofcourse you personally going there to sign for the mass withdrawal.

these are his emails:

shop inc <shop_inc_itech*yahoo.com> wrote:

Am Mrs Mary , I will pay P9,000.00 For the items plus shipment by UPS ,And reply back with your Name of Account Holder : Name of Bank: Account Number: Bank Branch: Email Address : for the payment.

shop inc <shop_inc_itech*yahoo.com> wrote: Hello,

Thanks for your email okay, no poblem as you said that the camcorder is new brand new, fine i will offer P14,000.00 for the camcorder with shipment through Ems Speed post to Nigeria ... and you will give me your account information for the payment via Bank to Bank tansfer diectly into you bank account...and i will go ahead with you payment immediately i have your account details....and do you have Nokia N95 with Ipod 60gb video , or Sony T200 8.2GPixel i will buy it...

Thanks,

Mrs Mary.

Hello,

Thanks for your account information for the payment, i have forward the relevant to the bank online for the money transfer, and they advise you will recieved the email comfirmation from them immediately your payment is out of my account, and its 24 hours to hit your account, hope you can understand me as well..and here is the shiping address,,,

Name Banji Akinpelu
    Address Number 1 alawode street Oke Itunu Song UI.
    City Ibadan
    State Oyo
    Zipcode 23402
    Tel 08057837641
    Nigeria..

You will ship the Camcorder through International Ems Speed post, which is 3 to 5 days delivery,, and hope the account information you give me for the payment is correct,,,,
    I will waited for you and comfirm to me your buying cost price for the Nokia N95, and dont forget that i need 2 set..

Thanks,

Mrs Mary..

Hello,

Yes i have make your payment and you will received the confirmation email from the Bank Of America...and yes you can ship the Camera Via DHL...And also for you to received the payment confirmation email from the bank, you have to open a new hotmail Id, shopp_inc_itech*hotmail.com is my hot mail id....so kindly open an hot mail id and give me the email address right now so i can forward the information to the bank so they can verify the payment to you, as for you to get the shipment done, and i got the price for the Nokia N93 after i have done with this i will go on for the payment..

Thanks,

Mrs Mary..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Advice your bank for the possible problem.

They would know what to do.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    marami na nabiktimang mga kano yan ingat na lang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes you should be careful! Do a google search for nigerian scams. There are a lot of victims in the US and they are very good scammers... don't underestimate them!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    number one scammer ang mga nigerian

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hackers din ba cla? is there a real hackers? like hacking your savings account like making your savings account empty while just using their pc's? kc i gave to that nigerian scammer my bank account no., account name and branch. and not only that, di ko kc ma gets kung bakit pa nya ko kailangang pagawain ng account sa msn hotmail para daw ma receive ko yung payment notice ng bank nya eh nag uusap naman kmi sa current email add ko sa yahoo? ano ba relation ng pag gawa ng bagong email account sa scam nya? please response kung meron kayong alam? thx.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    inform mo na agad yung bank mo. di ko rin lubos maisip kung bakit kailangan pang gumawa ng bagong email account para sa inyong transaction. always be careful in doing online transactions. for me, i still prefer doing business face to face para wala masyado problema.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is like over 3 years old, people still fall for this?

Read my post about dealing in ebay... NO CASH TRANSACTIONS!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=10

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    2007 na people. Uso pa ba tong lokohan na ganito? Wag na kayong paloko. Google it first

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    hackers din ba cla? is there a real hackers? like hacking your savings account like making your savings account empty while just using their pc's? kc i gave to that nigerian scammer my bank account no., account name and branch. and not only that, di ko kc ma gets kung bakit pa nya ko kailangang pagawain ng account sa msn hotmail para daw ma receive ko yung payment notice ng bank nya eh nag uusap naman kmi sa current email add ko sa yahoo? ano ba relation ng pag gawa ng bagong email account sa scam nya? please response kung meron kayong alam? thx.
    OMG kapatid thats all they need, your bank account number.

I highly recommend din to inform your bank. If possible, close your account at i-widthraw mo na agad ang mga pera mo. Then, just re-open a new account.

Do is ASAP, I hope those nigerians havent been into your account yet. :seeth:

forget about asking "ano ba relasyon ng new MSN email account etc." it's simply part of their scam to kinda build your trust. You said it yourself, bakit mo pa kailangan ng new email account kung naguusap naman kayo sa yahoo???

just CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ebay nigerian scammer