New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Exactly last week from now, July 4 2010 Sunday, my father encountered this vehicle. He was waiting for his passengers at mini stop at Sta. Rosa Commercial Complex, then he saw this car pressing his horn for a long time at the back of passenger van while the van is unloading his passengers, the car can turn left to pass by the van because there was no car at the opposite lane, and besides the two way road is one-way but he doesn't. The car stopped pressing his horn until the van FULLY unloads his passenger, that area is perfectly okay for unloading and loading zone. Then after that, the car overtook the van and makes his tires screech, and revving his engine to much. He was like getting the attention of everyone in that area.

When my dad is on his way to technopark at balibago road ( particularly in front of waltermart sta rosa) he signals to the right, then when he looked at his side mirror, approximately 200 meters away that car is already flashing his headlights telling that let him pass first. Well, my dad give way, he stopped and give way even though he can already turn to the other side of the lane. After the car pass thru he then changed his lane. But the car WBB 644 stopped at the front of my dad's vehicle revving his engine again. It's like he wants to race with my dad, but come on, my father is driving an IPV (isuzu fuego version) my dad won't win by any chance!

My dad did not do anything wrong, right? He just gave way in the first place. He also said that when he saw the driver, the driver looks like a teenager. Parang ngayon lang siya nakatikim ng daan ah! But not all teenager driver is like him, trust me, and I can prove it my self.

If the owner or driver of (my dad said it was a honda civic) WBB 644 is reading this, please take care of your self, screeching your ordinary road tires will just cost you!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    let's just hope that driver will not learn his lesson the hard way. good thing your dad keep his cool..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    The way he drives, eventually he will meet his match and more. Hey, very nice thing what your dad did.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    eto kaya hamunin niya.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDREiWlESYw"]YouTube- owner sr2odet slalom[/ame]

malakas lang loob niyan kase alam niya hindi lalaban/walang laban/mas matino mag-isip sa kanya yung mga hinahamon niya.

pagnakatapat ng sleeper pero busog na busog ang makina ng hp.. mapapahiya yan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Sana nga makahanap siya minsan ng katapat niya, ok yan sleeper na yan ah, dapat yan hamunin niya! Ahahaha

My dad warned me about this vehicle, he said I should be careful. Well, hindi naman ako papatol sa kanya, hi lander lang ang dinadala ko, at kahit pa naka carrera gt ako hindi ko pa din siya papatulan ahahaha! I won't step down to his level, at sana lahat ganun.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    may RICER na rin pala dito sa pinas.

*aejhayl17

san located yung owner na yan? ASTIG!!!! HP/Wt ratio pa lang panalo na

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jehodl View Post
    may RICER na rin pala dito sa pinas.

Madami po.

Ganyan din po ako dati Pero ive changed my ways. Older and wiser na. Now i just let the others do the speeding. Although minsan the temptation gets a little bit too much, pero steady pa din driving.

It feels much better to reach your destination 20mins later na relaxed, than reaching it early pero stressed sa road. Also i dont have to gas up as often, and its easier on the car too.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hahaha.

I knew it.

Civic yan.

Ganyan naman umasta mga ricer boys riding in their modded civic eh

Naghahari harian sa kalsada.

Ayaw magpasingit.

Lagi naghahamon makipagkarera kahit sa hindi nila kalevel.

Porket nakamod sila at ibang tao hindi, pagmamayabangan nila.

Subukan nga nila hamunin nakaBMW, tignan natin kung papalag pa sila.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Teenager? Hula ko kakakuha lang lisensya nyan tapos sabay talon sa kotse at harurot. Or may license nga ba?

Sobrang excited magmaneho at nabaliw na .

Poser.

*renzo
    OT: FTW sa sig ah . Dagdag mo sa sig mo since tungkol naman yan sa "mukha" :rofl:
    "Don't face your problem if you're problem is your face."

:thumbup: :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yung plates na WBB, yan ay late 1997 or early 1998.

Di kaya yan yung troll?

Yan lang naman alam ng boy ricers.

Renzo: hindi na kailangan ng BMW para mapahiya. Civic FD lang katapat niyan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WBB 644 sana makahanap ka ng katapat mo!