New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kindly pass on... from my officemate.

Dear all,

Pls. pass to all your friends.....we badly need your help....thanks a lot

This email is being sent to locate the owner of an L-300 who happened to witness the accident between an owner type jeep and a motorcyle with two passengers.

The accident took place in Palmera 2, (formerly Rustan's Supermarket, now Sobien Plaza) Brgy Dolores, Taytay, Rizal on Aug 14, 2005, Sunday, 10:30pm. The investigator of the case informed us that the owner of the L-300 van was able to witness what really transpired as his vehicle was overtaken by the motorcycle and by doing so, consequently hit head on the owner type jeep who was traversing the opposite lane. I believe he is a good man as he took time to alight his vehicle and showed his concern by voluntarily giving his statement to the investigator who unfortunately was not able to get his name and address. The accident caused the death of the motorcycle passengers. Both of them were not wearing crash helmets, no license to drive and were reportedly drunk. My brother was the one driving the owner type jeep with his family as passengers. My nephew and nieces were injured in the accident and had to be brought to the hospital. The witness' statement is very crucial to the case as we are filing counter charges.

As a result of this accident, my brother was detained in Taytay Police station for two days considering that he is just a victim of the accident. This really brought so much pain to our family as we see our brother suffer. All evidences including pictures taken by the investigator and his report show that the motorcycle was at fault.

Kindly help us pass this email to all your friends and relatives. We might be able to locate the owner of the van so that justice can be served to my brother who have suffered and will continue to go through all the pain of attending court hearings. We understand that the other party is also suffering from this accident because of the death of their relatives but we also need justice as my brother and his family are also victims.

If this email happen to get through the owner of the L-300 van, please get in touch with any of us in the email addresses and cellphone numbers listed below. We really need your help. God bless us all. Thank you.

carlamalicse*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    How incompetent the investigator was by not getting the name of driver and the plate number of the van and other details about the possible witness.

From the facts you presented - the motorcycle was on the wrong lane, no driver's license and reportedly drunk, I don't think your brother would need a witness. But having one would be a great help.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The dumb investigator should be sacked! How could he miss the basic facts?

The brother of your officemate should also seek help from the media (radio, newspapers, etc.) to locate the L-300 driver.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    How sad that these things could happen to anyone.... another drunk driving issue at night.. It's really hard to win a case like these especially with motorcycles involve in an accident..

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yung nabangga pa ang nakulong?!? sana man lang nakuha plate number. common sense naman yun eh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dapat palitan na ang investigator na yan..Hindi pwede KALIMOTS sa mga ganyan..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    How could that investigator forgot to get the name and address of that witness, basic na basic yun napaka St*pid naman nya, Hayward is right he shoul be sacked, and considering the report of that investigator dapat d na kinulong yun brother ng officemate mo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    We're sure about one thing: hindi si Mike Enriquez yung imbestigador na kumuha ng detalye.

Kawawa naman yung driver ng owner. Nananahimik lang siya sa lane niya, tapos nakulong agad dahil nakabundol, na hindi naman niya kasalanan. Pity rin na napuruhan yung mga sakay ng motorsiklo. Namatay silang 'di nila alam ang ginagawa nila. Will forward this right away.

Accident in Ortigas Extension, Palmera 2, Taytay, Rizal