New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    bwisit talaga ang mga squatters!!!

700 families living tax free! ano ginagawa ng BIR!!! habang tayo nag hihirap masigawan sa opisina makabayad lang ng renta sa bahay...

ang serbisyo ng gobyerno na bayad ng tax payers na pupunta sa kanila tulad nalang ng relokasyon!

nag rereklamo na wala relokasyon eh di naman nag babayad ng buwis!!!

si lola Lucia Catiis 56years na illegal na squatter di man lang gumawa ng paraan upang maka ahon sa hirap!!!

how can howie severino say that may batas na kailangan may relocasyon sa demolition??? FYI, relocation is only offered if the gov't will use your property for public use!!! because if relocation is offered to squatters, then everyone would want to be a squatter because of the relocation!!!

FYI din howie severino, there is also a law on trespassing and being a squatter...

at ang pinaka nakakabwisit dito at dahil nasa tsikot.com tayo, naka tambak ang mga gamit nila sa kalsada!!! meron pa makapal ang muka na inusli pa sa second lane ang basura nila eh napaka trapik na nga sa las pinas, pero what do you expect eh squatters nga sila, wala disiplina kaya nanatili mahihirap!!!

ang malala nito dahil puro kahoy ang squatters eh baka me PAKO pa sa kalsada!!!

View My Video
    http://tinypic.com/r/n3426r/8

abangguard003.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    boss naman cool ka lang, hindi ka ba naawa sa barangay captain na walang ibang source of income kundi ung maiboto shang barangay captain sa lugar nya.

sa mata ng comelec walang squater, lahat yan ay botante.

saka sabi naman ng gov. natin nababawas na ang naghihirap, diba ang sukatan ng kahirapan ay pag wala kang pera, so pag binigyan mo ng pera ang squater hindi na sha considered na mahirap.

aasarin ka talaga ng squatter, dahil pag pinatulan mo papasok naman ang CHR, kailangan mo mag bayad ng areglo.

kaya nga ung ibang nagmamay ari ng lupa na binahayan ng squater ay sinu sunog na lang ang mga yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've handled relocation of squatters in my previous line of work and all i can say is i've lost quite a lot of compassion towards them, especially those who are part of the syndicate (who pretty much dictate to the others who are willing to cooperate). Bring on the flaming rat!

On another hand, i've also assisted some parties in getting a house for the first time (their own legit house and lot) at some socialized housing projects. The gratitude and pride you see in them for finally getting a home of their own after a near lifetime of renting or living with relatives is indeed heartwearming.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The despicable Lina law... The goverment should be the one to provide resettlement, or they have to pay them off...

(8) Adequate relocation, whether temporary or permanent: Provided, however, That in cases of eviction and demolition pursuant to a court order involving underprivileged and homeless citizens, relocation shall be undertaken by the local government unit concerned and the National Housing Authority with the assistance of other government agencies within forty-five (45) days from service of notice of final judgment by the court, after which period the said order shall be executed: Provided, further, That should relocation not be possible within the said period, financial assistance in the amount equivalent to the prevailing minimum daily wage multiplied by sixty (60) days shall be extended to the affected families by the local government unit concerned.
    And the owners can sue the barangay captain if some IS suddenly pop up in your land...

Sec. 30. Prohibition Against New Illegal Structures. — It shall be unlawful for any person to construct any structure in areas mentioned in the preceding section

After the effectivity of this Act, the barangay, municipal or city government units shall prevent the construction of any kind of illegal dwelling units of structures within their respective localities. The head of any local government unit concerned who allows, abets or otherwise tolerates the construction of any structure in violation of this section shall be liable to administrative sanctions under existing laws and to penal sanctions provided for in this Act.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Lina Law=piece of crappola

San ka nakakita ng batas na ang di nagmamay-ari ng lupa pa ang pinapaboran sa relokasyon. Incentive yan para mas lalong dumami pa sila at pagkakitaan ng sindikato. Repeal/revise the law in such a way that there are disincentives to squatting, and surely these syndicates would vanish in thin air.
    Last edited by funkeemunkee; August 9th, 2014 at 11:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I've handled relocation of squatters in my previous line of work and all i can say is i've lost quite a lot of compassion towards them, especially those who are part of the syndicate (who pretty much dictate to the others who are willing to cooperate). Bring on the flaming rat!

On another hand, i've also assisted some parties in getting a house for the first time (their own legit house and lot) at some socialized housing projects. The gratitude and pride you see in them for finally getting a home of their own after a near lifetime of renting or living with relatives is indeed heartwearming.
    at first i thought it was cats they used...lol

totoo, if you were the land owner iinit talaga dugo mo...or the tenant you give some parcel of land for taking care of yours who suddenly decides that the area isn't sufficient for their growing family.

may lumapit sa amin dati, kasi pinapaalis sila sa iniskwatan nila (we were the previous owner before they settled there)...baka daw may lupa kami na puede nilang magamit? WTF???

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by funkeemunkee View Post
    Lina Law=piece of crappola

San ka nakakita ng batas na ang di nagmamay-ari ng lupa pa ang pinapaboran sa relokasyon. Incentive yan para mas lalong dumami pa sila at pagkakitaan ng sindikato. Repeal/revise the law in such a way that there are disincentives to squatting, and surely these syndicates would vanish in thin air.
    Dapat sa mga lupain ng mga Lina irelocate ang mga squatters.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Dapat sa mga lupain ng mga Lina irelocate ang mga squatters.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Pabor ako dyan

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAA73 View Post
    at first i thought it was cats they used...lol

totoo, if you were the land owner iinit talaga dugo mo...or the tenant you give some parcel of land for taking care of yours who suddenly decides that the area isn't sufficient for their growing family.

may lumapit sa amin dati, kasi pinapaalis sila sa iniskwatan nila (we were the previous owner before they settled there)...baka daw may lupa kami na puede nilang magamit? WTF???
    Sa Amin naman may lumapit na isang pamilya ,nakiusap na sila na lang magtatanim ng kung anu ano (raw land),dahil paminsan, makikita nila na bumibisita kami ,Pumayag naman kami,in one condition na pag kailangan namin yun Lugar Aalis sila,no ifs no buts,and we signed them sa kasunduan,pero nun kailangan namin ,abat humihingi ng pera para daw makalipat na sila,:twak:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^ganyan lagi ang tenants. Pag nasarapan na eh mahirap nang paalisin.

Sent from my 3310 ☎️ using Tsikot Forums

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast