New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    F***ing LTO Officer post from town to town along Mc Arthur Highway from Mabalacat, Pampanga to Gerona, Tarlac. They are feasting with poor drivers of delivery trucks and PUVs. Having no "how's my driving? call: LTFRB hotline xxxxxxx" in private trucks is a violation. Having no prints of Business name and Business Address attached with the doors of the truck including the Van itself, is a violation, what's worse is that they require it side by side. JEEZ I think they have to meet their qouta before Christmas. They will stop you, check if you carry a xerox copy of your OR/CR (scanned and printed from a computer is a tampered OR/CR according to the stupid LTO officer), Search for Early warning device, Let you step with the brakes and see if both brake lights lit, ask to turn the on head light (even if it is striking 1pm hot), check your seatbelts, Check your cargo, Check if an OR is issued for the cargo (Did BIR and LTO merged?), If no violtation will be found then they will ask for some "samples" of your cargo. These are just some things they will ask for your delivery vans, if one is missing then your into a violation. So for those business is Trucking and Delivery of goods, have your truck ready. They will delay you in every town.. Whew, di na nakarating yung mga products sa pupuntahan."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cHriS20 View Post
    (scanned and printed from a computer is a tampered OR/CR according to the stupid LTO officer),
    have it printed via a laser printer... they'll never know the difference...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung kabarkada ko naman hinuli sa pier. Bakit daw walang 'NOT FOR HIRE' yung Toyota Tamaraw nila.

Kailangan pa ba nun? The Toyota Tamaraw is their family car, btw.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Triple X time!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Actually nasa LTO Regulations yan. Hwag ka masyado magalit, ginagampanan lang nila trabaho nila.

Paki-check na lang po dito http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html

We are in the trucking business at nasa regulations mga units namin. Kahit pundidong ilaw lang ng plaka, paparahin ka talaga ng mga yan.

Otep, basta ung plaka nya hindi pang-public use (yellow plate) nangongotong na lang ung pulis nun. Dami din talaga jan sa pier.. Libo-libong truck labas-pasok jan eh.. Sabi mo nga cash-cow. Pag may huli samin, mismong tatay ko pa pumupunta.
    Last edited by kiper; September 20th, 2006 at 10:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung hindi pwedeng galing sa printer ang OR/CR medyo buwaya na yun. Paano kung ang opisina mo yun ang ginagamit na copier? There is no law explicitly prohibiting electronic duplication of OR/CR.

Bakit maghahanap ng OR for the cargo? Paano kung sarili mong truck iyon na ang laman ay sarili mong gamit? (e.g. when the medical transcription school was moved into the MMH Campus, the MMH trucks were used for the transfer). In a few weeks, baka mang-hiram din ako ng small cargo truck para magluwas ng beds namin mula Bulacan to Caloocan, saan naman ako kukuha ng OR eh 1997 pa namin kama ang mga iyon.

Saka hindi naman sakop ng LTFRB ang private trucks diba? Bakit nila hahanapin ang number ng LTFRB sa body?

Yung ibang items, dapat talaga chine-check. For the sake of safety, not for the sake of kotong.

Sa paglabas ng UP Campus pinag-iinitan din ang mga commercial vehicles.

Never mind all the swerving that's going on as all the motorists make a mad dash for the U-turn slot a few meters away.
    Last edited by OTEP; September 21st, 2006 at 10:26 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sir otep try to scan and print in Color. thats what i do with mine. para walang reklamo hanggang mga checkpoints. Print and Cut at same orig size. they wont know the difference. pati pag papa renew ako registration kala ng LTO im giving them the Original ones.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If no violtation will be found then they will ask for some "samples" of your cargo.
    eto ang garapalang kotong na talaga

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cHriS20 View Post
    F***ing LTO Officer post from town to town along Mc Arthur Highway from Mabalacat, Pampanga to Gerona, Tarlac. They are feasting with poor drivers of delivery trucks and PUVs. Having no "how's my driving? call: LTFRB hotline xxxxxxx" in private trucks is a violation. Having no prints of Business name and Business Address attached with the doors of the truck including the Van itself, is a violation, what's worse is that they require it side by side. JEEZ I think they have to meet their qouta before Christmas. They will stop you, check if you carry a xerox copy of your OR/CR (scanned and printed from a computer is a tampered OR/CR according to the stupid LTO officer), Search for Early warning device, Let you step with the brakes and see if both brake lights lit, ask to turn the on head light (even if it is striking 1pm hot), check your seatbelts, Check your cargo, Check if an OR is issued for the cargo (Did BIR and LTO merged?), If no violtation will be found then they will ask for some "samples" of your cargo. These are just some things they will ask for your delivery vans, if one is missing then your into a violation. So for those business is Trucking and Delivery of goods, have your truck ready. They will delay you in every town.. Whew, di na nakarating yung mga products sa pupuntahan."
    Tama si kiper, lahat ng yan ay nasa regulations ng LTO. bakit ka nagagalit?

hindi ko lang sure yung sa LTFRB number na may how's my driving. pero lately, dami ko na ngang nakikitang private trucks na may ganyan. pero yung mga delivery trucks namin wala naman nakalagay na ganyan and hindi pa naman nahuhuli.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, yung mga for hire lang na truck ang dapat may LTFRB eklat. Private trucks need not have them.

Kaso alam kaya ng pobreng driver iyon?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
LTO post from Town to Town up here North