New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Please help!!! This morning just before 6:00 AM, my friend's 2006 white Fortuner 4x4 was carjacked along Mc Arthur Highway in Marilao, Bulacan. My friend (a chef) also lives in Bulacan and this morning while on their way to Manila with his parents and their family driver, they stopped to drop off some goodies at her mom's friend.

While the driver was at the back of the car to unload the goodies, a gray Vios stopped and four men armed with armalite rifles ordered the occupants out of the car and drove off.

My friend acquired the car October 2005. The plate number is ZBT 463. No other identifying marks given.

Anybody among the Tsikot Community who has knowledge or has seen this car, kindly report to the authorities. Thank you!
    Last edited by OTEP; November 30th, 2006 at 03:09 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bulacan na naman. mayroon din isa carnap fortuner dito sa area na yan ah. and I think another one in valenzuela.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Na-imagine ko bigla those 4 guys trying to get out of the Vios with full-size M-16s... :bwahaha:

Pero seriously, sana ma-recover ang Fortuner ng friend mo.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i think the other victim of a Fortuner carjack is composer Venee Saturno, heard it over the radio. It happened at the corner of West Ave. and Del Monte Ave. in QC. He was taken along and dropped him off in Marilao Bulacan. Could be the same group who did this.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I guess some lessons we can learn from the recent Fortuner carjacking incidents are that:

1. Dont make any unnecessary stops unless you are in a secure area already (ie. within the house). This means no waiting inside the vehicle for whatever reasons.

2. Avoid going out late at night to very early morning unless very necessary. This is crime's favorite window time frame, although other hours are also susceptible as well but not as pronounced.

3. Quezon City is the carjacking/napping center of M. Manila. Valenzuela, Bulacan, etc. these are well known hotspots. Avoid these areas whenever possible. I think someone in the board has made a list of places to avoid. Its a search function away. :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    whoa..another carnaping incident involving a fortuner. they really are flavor of the month!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    tsk.. tsk.. pity. hhmm, dapat pala meron bomb sa loob ng car noh? tapos pag inagaw auto sayo, ok lang. pasabugin na lang, sympre dapat malayo sayo. :D

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    And this is 6:00AM? Deym

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    deym . . . . . . .

lapit na kase pasko e, lagi pa naman ako sa valenzuela

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pot*ng ina na mga carjackers yan!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
ZBT 463 Carjacked White Fortuner 3.0D4d Nov.30 in Mc Arthur