New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm not sure if this is the right subforum, but if not, mods, pamove na lang.

last thursday night kasi, my friends' car was backed up by a delivery truck sa hanging portion ng C5 facing market market sa fort (direction heading to libis). my friend's younger brother was the one using her car, and since malalate na sa duty yung brother, my friend just took over so that the brother could get to work. as a result, walang nagawang police report at nagmamadali din daw magdeliver yung truck driver. yes, i told my friend a couple of times to STAY PUT and wait for me (i was at sm bicutan) para magawaan ng police report, pero ang kulit daw ng truck driver.

so now we need to get a police report filed, albeit late. the party naman who owns the truck agreed (with written agreement) to pay up for the damages to the car using their insurance.

so the question is, where is the nearest police station sa vicinity ng C5 facing market market sa fort?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang hirap pala ng situation mo. if your aroubd the area, ask mo yungmga cops na umiikot sa fort, they should know, actually sa fort near the tent, may police station dun. ask mo sa kanila. am sure they can point you in the right direction.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mahirap situation ko, ako tagalakad ng friend ko eh. and screw the brownie points. heheheheh.

pero sige, i'll try that. sana meron mamaya when i get off work. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends what time you get off work?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'll be off later by about a bit past 6am. ehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka tulog pa mga cops dun..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmmm...ongano. bahala na si batman. :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good luck....just ask na lang if you see kahit mga traffic enforcers dun...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    will do. thanks! :D

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kung sa bandang makati yan, sa cityhall gumagawa ng police report para sa legal issues...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
police station nearest C5 facing market market, the fort