The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/221106/n...kati-motorists

[SIZE="4"]Batang hamog’ known to attack Makati motorists[/SIZE]
    BEA CUPIN, GMA News
    05/20/2011 | 12:33 AM

Speeding bus drivers and wayward pedestrians aren't the only people motorists have to worry about on the road. According to GMA News' “24 Oras," gangs composed of children roaming the streets also pose a threat to motorists in Makati.

The children called “batang hamog," are known to attack vehicles stuck in traffic. On Tuesday, Makati police apprehended several children aged 7-12 who are part of the street gang.

They were not jailed. They were instead turned over to the Department of Social Welfare and Development because there were minors.

The group’s modus operandi consist of sending a member to knock on the window of an unsuspecting driver while another child opens the car door on the other side, according to the report.

Even locked cars are not safe as the group resorts to another scheme — shaking the car until the driver steps out. With the car door left open, another member proceeds to loot whatever is inside the vehicle.

The group is known to strike during the rush hour traffic in the morning and in the evening. Authorities advise motorists to never step out of their vehicles, especially when stuck in traffic.

CCTV cameras have yet to be installed in areas where four cases of the criminal modus operandi were reported. Authorities, however, expect the cameras would soon be installed. — MRT, VS, GMA News

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    karamihan dyan...taga laperal compound.
    buti nga nasunog na yan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    g*go tong mga MMDA nato, sila dapat nagtataboy sa mga salot na yan. tagal ng problema na yan ang lapit lang ng opisina nila dyan hindi nila tutukan yan.

ngayon 24 daw babantayan ng mga pulis area na yan. antayin mag ningas ang cogon!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    this is why minors should be jailed also, sila na ang ginagamit ng magulang nila since alam nila di ikukulong mga anak nila. anyway a taser or stun baton would be a good choice of weapon against those fools. how i wish these idiots would try to attempt their modus on me, sigurado matatauhan sila once they try.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    this is why minors should be jailed also, sila na ang ginagamit ng magulang nila since alam nila di ikukulong mga anak nila. anyway a taser or stun baton would be a good choice of weapon against those fools. how i wish these idiots would try to attempt their modus on me, sigurado matatauhan sila once they try.

A taser gun would be better. Those kids can really run fast, a stun baton would be useless if you can't get close enough.

I wonder how much one would cost here?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 20th, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A taser gun would be better. Those kids can really run fast, a stun baton would be useless if you can't get close enough.

I wonder how much one would cost here?
    yeah but that's only 1 shot, after that shot you'll need to reload. unlike the stun baton or taser you wouldn't need to reload. let them open your passenger side door on purpose then once you see their hand go in *zap* bagsak kang bata ka.

i think this one will be good enough

it's $300 in the states, yung x26 kasi phased out na and sold only to law enforcement.

another fun weapon against those kids:

$70 only care full nga lang at baka pati ikaw ma apektuhan.
    Last edited by foresterx; May 20th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron din yung local version of the tear gas spray cans. Downside would be "collateral damage" of other people nearby in the spray zone.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Meron din yung local version of the tear gas spray cans. Downside would be "collateral damage" of other people nearby in the spray zone.
    yup, that's why i don't recommend using pepper sprays since baka pati sarili mo matamaan mo and ibang tao. if it's rainy or the guy is wearing glasses it might not work and if it's windy naman baka iba tamaan mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Kids caught this way should be sent to a hardass military boot camp just so that they can learn discipline.

Their parents, on the other hand, should be caned and jailed, the stupid numbskulls. Your kid is your responsibility.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Kids caught this way should be sent to a hardass military boot camp just so that they can learn discipline.

Their parents, on the other hand, should be caned and jailed, the stupid numbskulls. Your kid is your responsibility.
    Hindi purket pulubing bata nakakaawa. May iilan nagkukunwari, iilan parte ng syndikato.

BTW: Makati CBD ba ito nangaatake?? Kasi babalaan ko yung mga batchmates ko na nagaaral sa Makati area (kasama na ako) Tapos on what particular areas of Makati ba ito??

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast