New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Earlier today, I was cruising along Katipunan heading towards the flyover.

Then I saw this red CRV (XME-***) creeping perpendicular to the avenue coming from Mcdo and wanting to get on to the flyover. Obviously, I honked my horn to tell him to slow down/stop and let me pass as I was already at 60kmh.

Idiotically, he didn't give way and I had to slightly swerve left to avoid a collision. And to add arrogance to stupidity, he sped up and chased me and honked back at me as he passed.

Where'd you learn how to drive Mister????

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    some people just dont know anything about "right of way"... i see this crap everyday. simple courtesy lang nman.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    Where'd you learn how to drive Mister????
    He probably never did...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    probably a family driver. ganyan dyan sa lugar na yan sir. kaya dapat whenever possible, you have to take the inner most lane once past the bottleneck in the u-turn to ateneo.

O.T.
    had an almost similar experience last saturday mid-morning at NLEX towards Valenzuela Exit. since NLEX has 4 lanes and i was in the second outermost lane(because i wanted to conserve fuel and thus i'm cruising at a leisurely pace), this damned driver in silver CRV with plate number XKX 867 came suddenly squeezed between me and the other vehicle in my right- the scenario is this: imagine a three vehicles were squeezing through in a two-lane. the CR-V even wanted to cut in front of me. mind you, i'm keeping a 3-second interval with the vehicle ahead. darn those driver. someday, you'll meet your fateful crash. sooner or later...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    tr1ck5h07, know what you mean bro. Every morning I pass at the same area, at the right side of the flyover to get to Aurora.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka kala n'ya kanya yung fly-over. madadala din yan.

ingat tayo dyan, daming agressive driver dyan mostly mga bata.

3 kakilala ko, dyan na-aksidente. dedo lahat. tsk tsk!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Oh well sanay na ako sa ganyan na mga tang*!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Right of Way is non-existent in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dito "Rights of way" hindi right of way. kapag hindi mo sila pinagbigyan, you are trampling upon their rights hehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dapat talaga "defensive driving" tayo...

ang dami kasing drivers ngayon na ang alam lang ay "offensive driving"...kala mo sila lang ang me karapatan sa kalsada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Idiot CRV driver in Katipunan area