New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Today, I was just given an illegal parking ticket at F. Ortigas road while I was not in the car. Damn these enforcers, they don't do anything right. Cars park in that area all the time which is why I assumed that it is "legal". Anyway, what will happen if I don't pay the P200 fine imposed on the car? Will I have huge problems when renewing the car registration? Or can I just act as if nothing happened and tell the people in the car registration booth that I was never given a ticket?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Nasa loob ka ng pay parking and they gave you ticket?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vh3r View Post
    Nasa loob ka ng pay parking and they gave you ticket?
    wala nabanggit na nasa loob siya ng pay parking...

*TS, just a measly P200 fine, pay it and avoid the hassle...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    wala nabanggit na nasa loob siya ng pay parking...

*TS, just a measly P200 fine, pay it and avoid the hassle...
    I was just apprehended by an MMDA officer the other day and lost 500 so I don't want to shell out another 200.

My question is, what will happen if I don't pay it?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    I was just apprehended by an MMDA officer the other day and lost 500 so I don't want to shell out another 200.

My question is, what will happen if I don't pay it?
    ano to bro naglagay ka sa mmda

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    problem in renewing your driver's license
    and also keep the receipts for your payment of your trafic violation
    Last edited by greenlyt; February 7th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    ano to bro naglagay ka sa mmda
    You can say that. Don't almost all people do this?

Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    problem in renewing your driver's license
    and also keep the receipts for your payment of your trafic violation
    If you read my original post, I was not in the car when the ticket was given. That enforcer never knew who was the driver and would never know my license number because he did not see it.

So this has something to do with the car itself because he got the plate number and registration number. So what problem will there be if I don't pay this fine?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002

You can say that. Don't almost all people do this?

If you read my original post, I was not in the car when the ticket was given. That enforcer never knew who was the driver and would never know my license number because he did not see it.

So this has something to do with the car itself because he got the plate number and registration number. So what problem will there be if I don't pay this fine?
    The problem is, you parked in a no parking zone thats why you got a ticket. Why dont you just pay the fine and move on. Mali din yung nag lagay ko. And no, hindi lahat naglalagay. Mali kasi maglagay.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    The problem is, you parked in a no parking zone thats why you got a ticket. Why dont you just pay the fine and move on. Mali din yung nag lagay ko. And no, hindi lahat naglalagay. Mali kasi maglagay.
    Yes, I never said it was right. We have different views in our lives so let's not get into that, please.

Avoid all the things I said in my original post. Let's say I have only one question there. What will happen if I don't pay the illegal parking ticket that I got? Just an answer.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Today, I was just given an illegal parking ticket at F. Ortigas road while I was not in the car. Damn these enforcers, they don't do anything right. Cars park in that area all the time which is why I assumed that it is "legal". Anyway, what will happen if I don't pay the P200 fine imposed on the car? Will I have huge problems when renewing the car registration? Or can I just act as if nothing happened and tell the people in the car registration booth that I was never given a ticket?
    Happened to me once, when I borrowed the company van to buy a drink at a convenience store.

Pagbalik ko may MMDA ticket sa windshileld.

I kept the ticket but did not tell anyone.

That was 3 years ago, and no one in the company ever mentioned any problem with the van registration. So I threw the ticket away.
    Last edited by hein; February 7th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast