New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why can't the DPWH or MMDA do something about the terrible condition of northbound and southbound ramps of the Magallanes interchange (coming from and going to SLEX)? Also, the concrete reblocking of EDSA was not thoroughly done. Certain spots covered by asphalt are still bad and getting worse. The MMDA has been using a lot of concrete rebuilding sidewalks and even walls along EDSA but turning a blind eye on the condition of the roads. Metro guapo daw? Hope they really get serious about it.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Dapat, the southbound bus stop should be placed at the Pasay side where the MRT station is so that the problem of buses crossing 5 lanes to get from the San Lo side to the Pasay side would be eliminated.

Put the bus kulungans on one lane in the Pasay side and eliminate the kulungans on the San Lo side. The buses don't use these anyway and go around these with impunity, causing heavy traffic and a maddeningly free space up towards the Alabang up-ramp.

Then put grills along the length of the San Lo side so that there wouldn't be a chance of picking up any passengers there.

I don't think it's such a long trip for pedestrians to go up into the MRT station and down to the Pasay side.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sana nga ayusin roads magallanes interchange, nakakaawa kotse kapag dumadaan dyan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick34 View Post
    sana nga ayusin roads magallanes interchange, nakakaawa kotse kapag dumadaan dyan.
    Meron kasing "steel gaps" along the ramp. At yung dugtungan ng concrete, matambok pa. Kaya ako pag nadaan diyan, medyo mabagal lang. Kundi, lilipad ang tsikot mo.

Dapat nga ayusin yan. Pantayin nila, maraming masisirang sasakyan diyan lalo na yung maliliit.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    di lang yun... i wonder why they can't, or won't put up signs on the southbound of edsa before the magallanes interchange, as to what lanes go where... walang sign, kung di ka sanay dun, di mo alam kung alin yung papunta manila sa papunta sa alabang sa papunta sa baclaran e...

lagi tuloy may mga nabibiktima ng swerving dun sa bago umakyat ng mga kotong boys na nakatayo lang sa divider nung interchange imbes na ayusin ang traffic dun...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    When was the last time this overpass was given a thorough
    checkup? A few months ago, as I was on the topmost point of the
    overpass on bumper-to-bumper traffic, I could have sworn that
    it was swaying! Akala ko nga may lindol! I even asked my wife
    who was seated beside me, she confirmed na umuuga-uga nga
    yung bridge.
    Dapat tignan na nila ito baka matulad pa sa bridge collapse
    sa Minnesotta!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    parang off road nga ang flyovers there in magallanes interchange. tapos ang traffic pa nung makati going to pasay/SLEX dahil sa mga buses sa kanto.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    When was the last time this overpass was given a thorough
    checkup? A few months ago, as I was on the topmost point of the
    overpass on bumper-to-bumper traffic, I could have sworn that
    it was swaying! Akala ko nga may lindol! I even asked my wife
    who was seated beside me, she confirmed na umuuga-uga nga
    yung bridge.
    Dapat tignan na nila ito baka matulad pa sa bridge collapse
    sa Minnesotta!
    sir alam ko normal yung pag sway ng mga tulay ... using the principle "those who cannot bend - break"....

talagang sadya na may sway...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!! View Post
    sir alam ko normal yung pag sway ng mga tulay ... using the principle "those who cannot bend - break"....

talagang sadya na may sway...

Ahh ganun ba yun, sir CaMoTe? Buti naman nabanggit mo
    so next time ako mapadaan sa Magallanes flyover hindi
    na ako mag fre-freak out!

Kaya lang yung mga lubak, bad trip pa rin!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OT. Mas nakaka freak out ang Alabang Viaduct. Lalo na under rehab ito at dinadaanan.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Magallanes interchange