New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was driving along Araneta Ave this morning. When we came to a red light I was third in line. Nung nag green light the two cars in front of me started crossing the intersection so I was following them when all of a sudden a KIA CERES with license plates SEU 161 came from the lane for vehicles turning left and cut in front of me at FULL SPEED. Hinabol ko and I shouted I will report him to his office. Aba the asshole laughed at us. I thought gago ito ah nakakalalake ka na ah then I remembered my digital camera was in my backseat. Hinabol ko ulit sila and asked my wife to take pictures of the driver and the van. The asshole saw us and even stuck his ****in head out and yelled "AYAN OH" daring us to take his pic. Luckily we got his pick with his head stuck out. I'll make sure I see that SOB in the DENR office when I go there.

I also uploaded the pics to the link below
    http://www.pbase.com/czblackmagic/abusive_denr_driver

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gago un, a...... report mo agad!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Next week sisante na yan! :evil:

Damn those abusive Government Vehicle drivers!

Yan dapat tinatanggalan ng karapatan humawak ng sasakyan.

Ipinagbabawal yan sa lansangan! :x

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paging anybody who knows anybody from DENR paki relay itong incident na ito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does Hoy Gising! still air on Ch. 2? or where I could get Isumbong Mo Kay Tulfo contact numbers?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yabang nun ah!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try abs-cbn.com ata baka dun u could get tulfos office number or watch magandang umaga bayan tomorow maybe they have hotline numbers

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    try mo mission-x

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakainis! good thing u had ur digicam with you.
    sarap cguro magiging filthy rich then just ram that bastard off the road and not give a hoot.... :twisted:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Reckless and arrogant DENR vehicle with pics