New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Just want to share with you guys what happened to me last friday. Around 8:15 pm, I was departing from the Gabriela Silang parking Lot (Makati Ave corner Ayala Ave.). For me to turn left at Ayala Ave, I need to merge to the left lane. The Vehicles were at full stop then since the traffic sign is red. So I slowly merged to the left lane together with a mitsubishi adventure who also came from the parking. Vehicles from the right outmost lane allowed us to swerve to the left. This white 2003 Ford Expedition was (XKN 571) at full stop and the distance between the vehicle in front was about 3-5 meters. With the space given, I stuck the front car inside the space with the left signal light flashing. In short the left portion of my bumper and fender was already inside the lane. When the traffic sign turned green, the expedition accelerated forward his right bumper hitting my left fender and a portion of my left bumper. I am glad i have my digital camera with me so I took pics our vehicle from different angles. Ina's canadian husband Brian was on board and their family driver was the one driving. Brian was rushing to the airport for a 10 pm flight so he just took a cab from Manila Pen. I didn't bother talking to Brian since he looked clueless on what happened. It was the driver who I talked with. He said he didn't see my car because mataas nga yung expedition and he didn't admit that it was his fault. So the traffic aide took a sketch of the incident and directed us to go and file for a police report in the traffic bureau of Makati. So we went there and after the officer in charge took our statements and and our narrative report. He took pics of the damage incurred by both vehicles. He told us to go pick the report on monday 1 pm.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    so i went back to the station to pick up the report. eto yung nakasulat:

Prior to the accident, V-1 (The 2003 White Ford Expedition) was at stopped position along Makati Avenue near Ayala Avenue facing towards south in response to red traffic signal light while V-2 (My 93 White Mitsubishi GLXi Lancer) was moving to the left to Makati Avenue coming from the exit of Gabriela Silang Carpark heading towards Ayala Avenue. When the green light was on, V-1 accelerated forward. It was at this juncture whent the right side of front portion of V-1 and the left side front portion v-2 collided with each other. As a result, both vehicles involved incurred damage, however, no injury was reported.

Case to be filed in court.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    filed in court pa?

naku, e barya lang yan kay ina raymundo! pagawa na niya yan noh!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Parang me mali ata dito sa report. Parang wala naka indicate kung sino me kasalanan. Actually it was the expedition who rammed over my left fender/bumper since I was on complete stop that time.

So sabi ng driver na tawagan ko si Ina sa house nila. So nagusap kami, I was nice pero ang sabi niya ako nakabangga sa sasakyan niya. I told her I have pictures in my digital camera to support my claim na ako binangga. So she told me na kausapin niya driver niya to assess the report so she put me on hold. Di na niya ako binalikan so I decided to drop the call. Tapos tinext ko yung driver, sabi ko tawagan na lang ako ng amo niya pag na assess na niya yung report.

So driver texted back, sabi ayaw maistress ni Ina sa problem na ito dahil nga daw maselan siya magbuntis. Patatawagan na lang daw ako ke Brian or sa insurance company nila. Brian next monday pa balik so talagang hassle to dahil parang binitin nila ako.

I already removed the bumper of the car para magamit ko kasi malalaglag na siya e. I could hardly open the door on my side kasi nayupi yung fender. Unfortunately TPL lang ang insurance ko since my car is already 10 years old. Naiinis talaga ako dahil parang ako me kasalanan sa nangyari. Ako na naagrabyado, ako pa bibitinin nila, baka in the end ako pa singilin ng insurance company for the damages for the expedition.

Guys ano ba dapat ko gawin, please help me. I am so stressed at the moment. Thank you!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    The police officer in who made the report is not allow to interpret who is right or wrong all he can do is make a report of the incident.

It is up to the fiscal or judge to decide who is right or wrong.

I would suggest that you wait for the call of brian or unless they would give you the number and contact person of their insurance company which you can follow-up directly since you have a police report to prove of the fender bender.

Sa akin mali yun dahilan niya na hindi ka niya napansin kasi mataas yun expe. eh paano pag tao yan na sabit niya pwede ba nya gawin dahilan yun?

Tama si Mazda wag na file yan in court sayang lang oras mo at pera ang kikita dyan yun mga attorney lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree with rebel, as much as possible, try to settle it na lang, insurance lang naman nila ang mag cocover nyang damage mo eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dalhin mo sa media. ganyang mga scoop ang gustong gusto nilang ibalita. tingnan mo, mabilis pa sa alas kwatro, mag a-areglo yung mga yun...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan nga sana sasabihin ko (yung sinabi nu bluesteak), na pwede mong gawin pagka iniipit ka.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Brian just called me from overseas. Naiinis lang ako sa pambungad niya coz he's asking why am I claiming damages from his insurance company. He also can't believe why I am driving in the streets without insurance. Hellowwwww wala siya sa Canada no at nandito siya sa Pinas. Subukin niya kaya bungguin ang PUJ. He's telling me that it was my fault since I shouldn't be taking his lane. So since right of way niya yun, he can ram over any vehicles na wala sa lane. I also feel so insulted kasi sa tono niya e inieextort ko siya ng money for the repairs. Sa point of view ko kasi ako yung nabangga. Sa kanila its the other way around. He also can't believe yung report was somewhat neutral. Kala nila sila panalo. So tinanong ko kung ano proposal niya para matapos na to. "He said, he'll take care of the repairs for his expedition, and you take care of yours. In short kanya kanya pagawa. I am so pissed talaga, I still have a little savings para pagawa pero siyempre ako yung naagrabyado e. I know pointless din paabutin sa korte to.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    You know guys, ngayon ko na realize na wala pinagkaiba kung mabangga ka ng 2003 Ford Expedition or ng Trycycle. Pareho ka naman di babayaran e. Ang nangyari was the driver's word against mine. I am mad dahil sa nangyari pero somehow blessed at di kami nasaktan ng wife ko. Its tempting to sensationalize this pero pagpapasadiyos ko na lang to. Safe driving na lang...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
My car got hit by Ina Raymundo's Ford Expedition