New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Police with no Helmet at SLEX running more than 80kph!

We're running at 80kph when i just happened to take a picture of this uniformed guy who overtakes on us!..(picture taken near ramp of skyway at Bicutan)

They should be the change they want us to be!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'd like to see the look on his face when his front tire suffers a blowout at that speed...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    with that kind of people who abuse their power using their uniform
    with the kind of government that we have
    saan ka pa
    sa PILIPINAS LANG YAN

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dami kasi mga pinoy gusto lang ng power ayaw ng responsibility...

dapat talaga linisin ang hanay ng ka pulisan... kaya minsan nawawalan na ng respect mga pinoy sa pulis kasi dami abusado at maaangas...

teka nasaan ba yung picture?? hindi ko makita eh wala din link??

OT: my brother had an accident dyan sa SLEX bumaga sya sa concrete barrier due to poor visibility (heavy rainfall) wasak yung toyota corolla nya buti wala naman nasaktan.. lumapit yung SLEX patrol instead kamustahin yung brother ko kung nasaktan or kung buhay pa mas inuna pa tumawag ng wrecker....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I'd like to see the look on his face when his front tire suffers a blowout at that speed...
    Baka wala ka ng makitang mukha niyan lol

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yeah, i'm sure the concrete barriers has its weekly, if not daily victims.Some sections can't be well seen at night. Some sections have no lane demarcations, and on some that do, they're totally wrong because of teh construction.

Worst barrier accident i've seen was under the alabang filinvest overpass manila bound. The guy must have fallen asleep or got distracted real bad to hit the barrier, his pajero went top over like a fallen turtle!
    Yeah, the SUV's roof was on the asphalt and the tires were helplessly facing skywards sheesh.

My biggest gripe is the wrong demarcations- if a moron follows it, he hogs the whole slex and i can't pass either from the left or right.

...Anyone play the "chicken game" ? Say pa-manila, after shell and before petron, there are concrete barriers on both sides but two cars can go side by side- BARELY. You overtake, taking care you don't hit the other car, but don't overcompensate too much and hit the barrier. There's a ditch before the barrier so if you misjudged, you're definitely f*cked.

Of course, your safety also hinges on the hope that the driver of the other car don't do something stupid while passing... cross fingers.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pentium9 View Post
    Police with no Helmet at SLEX running more than 80kph!

We're running at 80kph when i just happened to take a picture of this uniformed guy who overtakes on us!..(picture taken near ramp of skyway at Bicutan)

Oh yeah? Where's the pic?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes, I agree that safety is not a "concern" at SLEX eversince they started the road rehabilitation starting at Alabang going south....

Kaya nga hindi na kami bumibiyahe papuntang south. Kaasar magmaneho....

I am also missing your picture bro. pentium9...

6909:seehearspeak:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Where's the pic?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [quote=pentium9;1140336]Police with no Helmet at SLEX running more than 80kph!

Error on the first post.. 2nd try:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ROADSAFETY at SLEX!!!!