New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Just recently, videos have begun to pop up all over the internet of Hayden Kho having *** with a brazilian model, and, "allegedly", actresses Katrina Halili and Maricar Reyes (modess commercial/betty la fea tv series).

These videos have been taken by Mr. Kho ( I do not know if he is really a doctor) without the knowledge of his *** partners. Isn't this already a criminal act as he sought to exploit these women? (any lawyers around who could answer this question?)

IMHO, somebody should file charges against Kho with the PRC (if he is indeed a doctor), as well as criminal charges for committing crimes against women!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Just recently, videos have begun to pop up all over the internet of Hayden Kho having *** with a brazilian model, and, "allegedly", actresses Katrina Halili and Maricar Reyes (modess commercial/betty la fea tv series).

These videos have been taken by Mr. Kho ( I do not know if he is really a doctor) without the knowledge of his *** partners. Isn't this already a criminal act as he sought to exploit these women? (any lawyers around who could answer this question?)

IMHO, somebody should file charges against Kho with the PRC (if he is indeed a doctor), as well as criminal charges for committing crimes against women!

I saw the scandal wherein nagsasayaw ng ***y si Katrina Halili tapos biglang entra ni Hayden at kumakanta pa.

Dapat sa kanya, i palabas sa programa ng QTV na "Draw the Line".

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pwede ba umentra dito Gabriela or kung ano mang agency, para matulungan yung si KH at Maricar? Dapat dyan kay Hayden, maparusahan yang ugok na yan......

Kawawa yung 2, samantalang si Hayden, parang bale wala sa kaniya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    I saw the scandal wherein nagsasayaw ng ***y si Katrina Halili tapos biglang entra ni Hayden at kumakanta pa.

Dapat sa kanya, i palabas sa programa ng QTV na "Draw the Line".
    what you saw was nothing, compare to what the TS was talking about...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sabog sila sa vid. ano kayang tinira nila?

pero galing gumiling ni katrina!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Any links?? Hehehe. O baka naman pwede mo ako i-email, hehehe.

For sure, hindi naka-upload sa YouTube yan, medyo mahigpit dun eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Any links?? Hehehe. O baka naman pwede mo ako i-email, hehehe.

For sure, hindi naka-upload sa YouTube yan, medyo mahigpit dun eh.
    sure...hinde ko sure kung ma attached ha...hinde ako marunong eh..and saka malaki yata yun files...

teach me how and I will send it to you

the files sizes are 108MB, 30+MB and 10+MB

how can I attach this files to my email, over sa limit eh
    Last edited by shadow; May 19th, 2009 at 10:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung doctor talaga yan.. dapat yan tanggalan nang license.. that guy is sick.. kawawa naman yung mga nabiktima nya at mabibiktima pa..

saw the maricar reyes one.. talagang ni setup pa nya yung fone.. na hindi alam nung girl.. ni adjust pa yung zoom..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you're gonna tell your friends that you had *** with a celebrity, you better have evidence to back up your story

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is very unbecoming of a professional doctor, kung may delekadesa pa yang doctor na yan.

Mag showbiz na lang sya at wag na sya mag doktor... Kikita pa sya ng limpak limpak sa mga **** movies na gagawin nya! (hehehehe)

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast
Hayden Kho and his *** antics