New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hello guys! It's been a long time since my last post in Tsikot.com and now I'm posting one again, and guess what It's a goon squad post and an actual experience!

Here's my story I'll try to make it as detailed as possible;

Last Saturday morning at around 12mn I was driving through Alabang-Zapote Road going to Marcos Alvarez Ave. The traffic flow was heavy due to the Maynilad Works. Now, when I've turned to Marcos Alvarez it was bumper-to-bumper with vehicles coming from and to Marcos Alvarez plus the Jeepneys loading up on the right side of the road. Now, one motorcycle tried to pass through my right but he couldn't since traffic was stuck. He was trying to get in front of me but I couldn't yield to him since it might cause collision with his bike. So, what I honked my horn 2x as a warning so he would be aware of my presence. But he still tried to take my lane. The next thing I did was to roll down my passenger side window and told him, "Pare, hindi ka kakasya 'wag mo nang ipilit." Then when traffic was moving inch by inch he still tried to get in. That's the time I honked hard and told him, "Pare 'wag mo nang ipilit, hindi ka kakasya at tatamaan mo ako." Then he kicked my passenger side door 3x with a force that almost tipped him down but it didn't since there was a loading Jeepney on his right. I moved a to the left a little then he took this chance to speed out but I got him near the bridge in Marcos Alvarez and told him, "Ikaw na nga 'tong mali at wala sa lugar at lakas mo pa magalit."

He answered back, "Tang ina mo! Pulis ako!

I replied, "Wala akong paki-alam! Wala ka sa lugar!"

Then, I sped away.

Another rider, proclaiming that his a policeman knocked on my driver side window and was telling me to pull over. I told him that I won't and will never pull over. I don't even know if he was telling the truth. He was not in uniform anyways. The one I had an encounter with pulled out his gun and told me to pull over since he's a police officer. I told him that he has not got a right.

When I arrived at the Police station near Golden Acres on Marcos Alvarez. It was near the depressed bridge in the area. The police officers in uniform asked me to pull over. So I pulled over. Now, the police officer I had an encounter with wanted to engage in a mano-a-mano fight and was yelling at me on top of his lungs.

As a reply, I told him, "Ganyan pala ang Police na binabayaran ng TAX ko?!"

The other police men tried to calm him down and talk things over. So we did, he was claiming that it was his right of way since he's a motorcycle. But whenever I try to speak he places his hand in front of my face. He just stopped when I said, "Kelan mo pa naging right of way ang lane ko? at wala ka sa lugar at nagoovertake ka sa traffic. King nagamamadali ka umuwi pimila ka ng maayos."

He said, "Dapat pinagbigyan mo na ako dahil alanganin na ako!"

I replied, "Bakit ka ba nalagay sa alanganin? Pwede ka naman pumila ng matino. At alam mo ba ang motor ay may lane na parang kotse? Wala ka sa lugar, maangas ka lang dahil pulis ka!"

"At isa pa wala ka ngang plaka eh, nagmamaneho ka?"

At this point, other police men asked me if I was drunk. And they asked me to open the car and they'd like to search it. I replied that they have no right to search the car. Why don't they search the motorcycle of their colleague?

A policeman named Ong Chua on his name plate said, "Right mo yan. Pero kailangan naming i-search ang sasakyan mo."

I still declined.

One of them claimed, "May itinatago ata 'to sir eh!"

I said, "I know some of your tricks so I would allow you to search it with my supervision."

So they only opened my car's door one by one with my eyes fixed on their searcher's hand in fear that they might pick up something which is not mine.

After which they asked me to park my car and invited me inside the police station.

Inside the police station the rider police man wanted to file a complaint against me. I said that if that's the case I will file a complaint against him as well. The "investigator" said I can't file simultaneously. Since he filed first.

I was then asked in the "isolation room" and was told by Officer Sannandan, the investigator, to just have it settled. If he, the un-uniformed police rider, pressed charges against me. I will be brought to jail. So, it would be wise to settle it. I was then asked if I can provide 10,000 pesos for the settlement. I told them that I have no money and I only have a thousand for my gasoline. Then he asked if I could ask somebody to provide 10,000. I told them I have none. But, I could call my mother but I had no load that time and I asked if I could borrow their phone. He deliberately asked what my mom's job is. (Why would he ask, did he think that they caught a big fish?) I said none. He then asked on how she could help me. I told them that my mom has contacts.

Then I asked them if I could have my phone loaded. He asked one of his minions to load my phone.

During this part, the rider policeman entered the room and said, "I dedemanda kita pare, mali yung ginagawa mo dapat sa'yo turuan ng leksyon at masampolan"

Inside me I thought, "Ikaw ang dapat masampolan." Then I asked what his name was.

No answer.

Officer Sannandan, told me to ask forgiveness and offer him the 10,000. I again said I had no money. Then, he advised me to talk to the police man and offer him. I again said I had no money. The most that I can provide is 2,000. He said, that's not possible. I said I have 2,500 last money. All in. Then he went out and probably talked to this rider.

After a few mins. he came back then after a min the rider police man came in as well. I was told to offer him the money, so I did. And they accepted it. After which, Officer Sannandan asked some more money "for the boys" and gave him 200 pesos in coins and 20peso denomination.

Later, they wrote on the log book that it will be a settlement due to humanitarian reasons. I did not ask whether the amount was written.

Then we affixed our signatures, I then ask his name and he said he is Sgt. Paje (Pa' Heh) then I thanked him and had a little chit chat. I did not want to prolong my stay in that station so i just nodded in everything they say. Until it was time for me to go home.

I told everything to my mum and she said that i was lucky that they did not implanted anything.

So, I guess this is the kind of policemen that we have.

Tsk... Tsk... Tsk....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    pu^*^*^^*&*!! pa TULFO mo na pare!!! hinoldap ka!! lahat yan tanggal!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hayyyy, pulis nga naman.
    ikaw pa naagrabyado, TS?

humigi ka ng tulong sa media.

kaya ako pag ganyan....lamig na lang ng ulo.
    kahit mali siya, i will let him pass na lang. iwas gulo, iwas gastos pa.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hassle. ikaw na na perwisyo, nasipa ang oto, ikaw pa ang ikukulong at ikaw pa ang naglabas ng pera. whew.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wow! Ikaw nga e, na-gang rape ka partner!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by solomondavid View Post
    hassle. ikaw na na perwisyo, nasipa ang oto, ikaw pa ang ikukulong at ikaw pa ang naglabas ng pera. whew.

nagulat nga ako eh...bakit ganun ang naging resulta......

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Badtrip po yang mga PULIS na yan! Dapat ma XXX yan or Tulfo sa TV5! Or with
    Anthony Taberna! Para sila Masampulan!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They cannot search your car without a warrant. They cannot detain you just as well.

I would love to hear this complaint on radio.

Irritating to see our local police abuse authority and prey on people. Then when the real crimes occur and they face people with real guns, theyre useless sh.t.

This incident could have been avoided though had you just kept cool and let the idiot be when you first encountered him. Charge that to experience.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    They cannot search your car without a warrant. They cannot detain you just as well.

I would love to hear this complaint on radio.

Irritating to see our local police abuse authority and prey on people. Then when the real crimes occur and they face people with real guns, theyre useless sh.t.

This incident could have been avoided though had you just kept cool and let the idiot be when you first encountered him. Charge that to experience.

amen to this......

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pwede mo tong ireklamo sir TS.

+1 to vinj - I'd like to see this complaint escalate to the media. Sa IMB or XXX.

Masampolan pala ha...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Pulis ako! Aggressive Rider not in Uniform.