New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi Tsikot Community!

Please help us find this hit and run bastard! Last Saturday July 23, 2011 at about 5:41 am NB exactly at the Alabang Viaduct Flyover my dad was riding a Silver BMW 1600GT Motorcycle was hit by a Light Blue Toyota Yaris. He was hit at the left side of his motorcycle my dad tumble/skid/tumble and slammed into the side barrier of the bridge. Luckily my dad suffered only bruises on his knees and hands. His fingers suffered severed tendons that he cant move his little pinkies. The car that slammed into him never bothered to stop. My dad is ok now and is starting to search the bastard. My dad's motorcycle is only 3 months old and only 2 in PH at SRP of 1.8M incurred extensive damage approximately at Php 300,000.00

MATES also has a photo at entry point, showing the culprit's plate number. It looks like ZSZ 570, placed on top of a europlate with the number "8" at the end.

We have determined where the vehicle entered from: Southwoods NB Plaza at 5:33 am, while the accident was recorded at 5:41:15am, Saturday July 23, 2011.

This bastard must be held liable for this incident. He must face criminal charges we will slam into him. What if there were other vehicle that time that may hit my dad. Where he would be now? We will not let this pass. We will teach him lesson. So please help us to find the whereabouts of this Light Blue Toyota Yaris with Plate ZSZ-570.

Thank you…

Here is the link on youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-p5XksSqZM]‪Hit and Run by a Toyota Yaris‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Tsk... tsk... tsk... kita ko video. Mali nga yung yaris.

Since nakuha nyo naman na ang plate number sir, di ka na mahihirapan hanapin owner nyan.

Good luck and keep us posted.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bro post mo sa other forums, i'm sure meron makaka tulong sayo.

just checked the plate# if it is correct trough LTO txt help, tama naman plate number last registered 1/14/2009 so madali mo na yan mahahanap.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    I'm not sure if you have it but .. got it from MP

3yrs new reg, taguig
    ZSZ570
    owner: MARIA MARGARITA LOPEZ C/O EMERSON E
    add: 29F ORIENT SQUARE BLDG F ORTIGAS

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^^ LADY Driver
    Sue the B*tch for the repairs and compensation... and REVOKE her License for eternity

Thank God your father has the all the safety gear, wish him to get well soon...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Hmm. If the info is for real ( last registered 09 ) then probably kaya sya tumakbo eh di pa kasi reg. kotse nya

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Hmm. If the info is for real ( last registered 09 ) then probably kaya sya tumakbo eh di pa kasi reg. kotse nya
    The Yaris came with 3 years LTO registration so her renewal is probably by 1/14/2012

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmmmm. Onga `no. Anyways, I`m wishing that justice will be served for the TS. If the damage can't be paid fully, atleast a part of it. Just to teach these crooks a lesson.

Halata naman na mali, eh.

BTW, * what speed were they running? Mukhang mabilis din eh. I hope it's not above the allowable limit.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property and severe physical injury... and Reckless driving...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    blind side tsk tsk yari yung yaris jan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Wanted for Hit and Run: Toyota Yaris ZSZ 570