New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last November I ordered from Peter Reyes 2 Sony Xplod subwoofers from Europe, which he had asked me to pay the full amount. At around December he said that there was just a delay in pulling out the product at the customs so he would contact me as soon as the product has been released. On the next month, I contacted him but all his cellphone numbers are cut-off or no longer in use. His shop Outkast in Las pinas was closed and he even gave the wrong residential address. This had left me to believe that he is a swindler. I’m asking help from you my fellow car enthusiast so that we can apprehend this man from further defrauding other people and as well as have him pay me back. I am not destroying people’s names here, I’m just seeking help and at the same time serve this as a warning to other car enthusiasts. BTW he drives a ’98 yellow Honda SIR with fiberglass hood and he used to compete in car shows. I’ll try to upload pictures. If any of you know or has seen Peter Reyes please contact me at 09178368555 thank you.

Isn't the Explode available locally? Anyway goodluck...
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; June 8th, 2005 at 05:53 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mahirap talagang magtiwala ngayon. tsk tsk tsk

Red Hot,

Do you know his plate number?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nye dont pay the whole amount sana, o wel cgurado di na talaga papakita un

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by red hot rolla
    Last November I ordered from Peter Reyes 2 Sony Xplod subwoofers from Europe, which he had asked me to pay the full amount. At around December he said that there was just a delay in pulling out the product at the customs so he would contact me as soon as the product has been released. On the next month, I contacted him but all his cellphone numbers are cut-off or no longer in use. His shop Outkast in Las pinas was closed and he even gave the wrong residential address. This had left me to believe that he is a swindler. I’m asking help from you my fellow car enthusiast so that we can apprehend this man from further defrauding other people and as well as have him pay me back. I am not destroying people’s names here, I’m just seeking help and at the same time serve this as a warning to other car enthusiasts. BTW he drives a ’98 yellow Honda SIR with fiberglass hood and he used to compete in car shows. I’ll try to upload pictures. If any of you know or has seen Peter Reyes please contact me at 09178368555 thank you.
    parang nakikita ko yang SiR na yan before... palagi sa banawe.. pero hindi ko na nakikita now... grabe naman yun... ask ko mga friends ko if they know that guy...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hopefully you'll be able to get your money back...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    good luck bro in finding said swindler.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    file a compaint sa nearest precinct then iasunto mo

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa outkast las pinas ako dati madalas magpapaint nang car.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Bro nakuha mo ba plate num may kakilala ako sa LTO records department madali nila mabibigay yung address kung sa kanya nka rehistro yung car...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Help! Swindler On The Loose!