New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi guys, Just want to share.

This morning I went to the LTO at Mecauayan, Bulacan. Paid the smoke test and the insurance, but after paying the LTO cashier, I found out that this LTO branch has no Sticker for Private Vehicles (2010). Am thinking of the trouble this would bring me if I use my car to go to manila. Anyone has the same experience?

What could I do?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    sa LTO tagaytay wala parin sticker..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    normal na yan pag january registration.

problema ng LTO ngayon is kulang ang stickers, at form/certificate of registration (new vehicles). baka nagamit sa RFID or eleksyon.

sir kung yung OR mo ay may tatak na "no sticker available" ok lang po yan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i guess okay nga lang kung me tatak yung OR. kaso hassle pa rin pag lagi kang napapara. buwisit na lto.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Same here, lumabas na CR at OR ko Jan. 2010 new vehicle pero wala din plate at sticker sabi ng SA ko wala pa daw materials ang LTO sa paggawa ng mga plates.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    No sticker in LTO Zabarte. "No sticker available" nakatatak sa OR din. Incase your car has to be registered after the 3 year new car registration has elapsed, you must "enter" your vehicle into LTO computer at LTO office where your car was first registered. After that, you can register your car at any LTO office in the country. You cannot register your car unless it is entered in the computer. You must do this a month earlier before register because of the backlog.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Incase your car has to be registered after the 3 year new car registration has elapsed, you must "enter" your vehicle into LTO computer at LTO office where your car was first registered. After that, you can register your car at any LTO office in the country. You cannot register your car unless it is entered in the computer. You must do this a month earlier before register because of the backlog.

Ditto on this... as i just found out.

Had to go to LTO in Sampaloc (Manila East) to do my registration. Pag dating ko, after stencil and inspection, the computer was down so balik ulit in a couple of days. Pag balik, wala naman sticker.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    same with me mga sir ... sa LTO marikina ... nagparehistro po ako jan 11 ... wala po sticker, pinapabalik ako after two weeks ...

after two weeks, wala pa din. may problema daw po sa supplier ng sticker ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    In Tayuman Manila almost the same but im lucky when i register my car they already have sticker.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Haay kawawa naman tayo, masyado corrupt ung chairman ng lto,gusto ata madagdagan kaso niya. Sino bang senador ang nag kaso sa kanya ng tungkol sa rfid?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Walang Sticker for Private Vehicles