New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Did it ever happen to you that you are driving relaxed and someone overtakes or cuts you without proper signal lights or spacing, and you and your passenger would comment at the same time...
    "same SUV (brand and type) again, no manners on the road and they feel like they own the road. Is it the driver or the car?"

What SUV would this be?

Just a survey... no offense meant to anyone.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Is it just me or we all know how this thread will go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It's always the driver syempre. Pero most of the time mga Revo and Adventure napapansin ko hayup kung mag drive.

Oh baka may makasabay sa akin sa Commonwealth ah, grey CRV ako po un kung medyo bastos magdrive haha...peace

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MS drivers. Pero di lahat ha (parang motorcycle thread lang. Hehe). O masyado lang maraming MS kaya parang pansinin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Most of the time pag akoy nasa daan, SUV ang madalas kong naeexperience na wala pake sa pagkaka high beam ng kanilang headlights.

No particular brand/model.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Or feels like a road bully, tailgating other cars especially smaller cars, pressing the horn unnecessarily and wants all cars to give way even though traffic is not moving. And sometimes counterflows or uses side pavements to create own lane, and touching your side mirror in the process of re-joining your lane.

Which SUV do you normally see like this?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I've encountered mostly Fortuner and Montero bully's on the road. This is probably due to the owners being rich/powerful and their drivers being dicks. Before the prevalence of the Fortuner/Montero, I would encounter mostly Patrols, Pajeros, or Landcruisers driving like nutcases. Seems the rich owners got tired of the bumpy ride of the rugged 4x4 chasis and wanted a more car like feel so they jumped to the fortuner and montero.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My dad always complains na mga naka-Fortuner ang madalas bully at mayayabang magmaneho. Of course, hindi lahat. Baka kasi mamaya may mag-react na naman kahit di naman sya ogags magmaneho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There are a lot of bullies on the road. Mas pronounced lang siguro sa SUVs because they are bigger and mostly get their way. Ang napansin ko aggressive sa daan karamihan black vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Madalas kong naeencounter ay Innova, pangalawa Fortuner. Yung ipapasok kahit na mabangga ka. Defensive driver na lang, magbigay, para di maabala.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast