New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Date & Approx. Time: Sunday 4th November sometime between 10:30am-12:00noon.

To be honest, there's not much for me to rant or report about because the incident happened whilst we were at Sunday Mass and got back to find this:

First thing we did was approach the guard(s) on duty and the parking attendant at the entrance/exit who collects payment/does the ticketing. We asked was if they had CCTV in the area, they all separately said no, during our individual interviews of these guys - all the CCTV were apparently focused on the motorcycle bays (Fantastic). With no witnesses nor evidence, I was resigned to just obtaining an incident report from management which I will collect later due to their operations manager not being in yesterday. We all concluded that someone reversed into us whilst they were reversing out of their bay.

But that's it really. Can't really blame anybody, except for the bump & runner who I'm sure must've noticed that s/he bumped into my truck for it to cause such an impact. Here's my message to you...

(Just kidding... but not totally kidding... maybe mga 50% lang)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    **** happens bro.
    happened din to me a few months back sa alabang town center.... pintuan pa, sa may side mirror. i assume may nagbukas ng pinto na SUV na tinamaan yung pinto ko.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    from the looks of it, baka kaya pa ng paintless dnt repair yung damage ng truck mo. i'm sure di naman ganan kalaki magiging gastos mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung PDR yan, aabutin din ng mga 3k++ yan.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hmm my participation is P3,000.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    Hmm my participation is P3,000.
    Parepair mo na lang, less hassle pa.. Yan din di ko maintindihan sa parking lot business, you get to their place, pay to rent that 6 square meter piece of land so you can leave your car with peace of mind, yet when you check the ticket or the notices posted, they are not liable to any damages that may happen while parked.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hirap nga nyan, babayad ka and di sila liable? wtf?! nakakainis pa mga ganyan na bump and run, well, babalikan din mga yan ng ginawa nila.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hindi ba nag alarm ang car mo para makatawag ng attention bihira.ata ang cctv sa parking

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    sa akin naman sa parking building ng office, na-dimple yung right rear door ko. buti di halata, pakunswuelo... :S

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ganyan ka-b*l*sub*s ang ilan nating fellow motorists....

Alam naman nilang nakasabit/bunggo sila sa parking...

Sana man lang ay iwan ng note na may cellphone number/pangalan nila, ang nabunggong sasakyan...

Also a victim here a few weeks ago...Wala namang dent,- pero may gasgas sa pintura..... Nakakasama ng loob....

17.3K:type:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bump & Run at Starmall Philam, Las Pinas Car Park