New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ibalik ang Minica.
    Hahahaha! I remember this "mighty tiny" back in the 80's. Dami nito sa Cebu City, they even made it into their taxi called "P.U's". Sobrang liit and there was a time na I used to hitch a ride from our neighbor to go to school every morning nagigising ako lalo dahil ang ingay ng tunog hahahaha!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Talk about people's car - anyone remember the sakbayan??? (Hehehe, that would date me...). Favorite service vehicle of PLDT back then.

One project I believe would be promising is Tata Motors' (of India, and yes, of the Tata Serra pick-up fame which was released locally less than a decade back) $3,000 car.

Not a small feat, but consider their credentials - they're one of the biggest companies in South Asia, the official distributor of Ferrari in India, and the rumored top candidate in acquiring Jaguar and Land Rover from the Ford Group (and probably Volvo which is also up for sale...started with Aston Martin which is now in the coffers of Louis Vitton - now that's surprising...aaargh, enough digression!).

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    toyopet..........

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Suzuki supercarry van and daihatsu minivan....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The People's Car in the Past...