New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    when i first saw the pic i thought it was a joke
    so does that mean no need to air the tires anymore?
    do they have thoes for suvs and pick ups

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Since its a prototype tire, they'd probably put a thin, flexible sidewall to make it look like a regular tire when it goes to production. Where else will they put the brand name, size and other specs without the sidewalls?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Since its a prototype tire, they'd probably put a thin, flexible sidewall to make it look like a regular tire when it goes to production. Where else will they put the brand name, size and other specs without the sidewalls?
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...yeah, they also gotta think about those big aftermarket rims.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...yeah, they also gotta think about those big aftermarket rims.
    I think there wont be any problem with that...they just need thicker side walls ...the problem would be with low profile tires and track (racing tires)....racing tires depend also on tire pressure for different weather conditions, temperature, etc.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang bengkong fest ang abot nito dito sa atin

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    la pa price to, di pa sya mass produce.
    ang sagwa nga tingnan eh heheheh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    parang pang kalesa puro spokes akala ko nung una dalawa ang mags asan ang rubber hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if they iron out the kinks and if it turns out better than traditional pneumatic tires, then why not?

but i won't get it unless it gets a "sidewall" to cover up those ugly spokes. heheh. ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe dapat nga eh me sidewall otherwise baka kapag nasa traffic ka tapos me nanglimos sayo at di mo binigyan eh baka singitan nga kahoy/tubo yan.....paktay ang sasakyan mo...

isa pa, kapag wala kang dedicated parking sa bahay mo at sa sidestreets lang, baka makatuwaang gupitin ng mga tambay yung spokes nyan....eh di flat tire pa rin.....

and imagine kapag dumaan ka sa baha dyan sa atin, pag-ahon mo eh malaang eh puno yan ng plastics at kung anu-anong dumi....

papano kapag nag-offroad ka at me sumingit na bato sa spokes tapos medyo nag-aggresive driving ka ala paris-dakar (example nangati yung paa mo sa silinyador sa pinatubo area) malamang eh goodbye rim yan....

dami pede mangyari....kaya dapat eh me sidewall yan....

harharharharharhar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
NEW SHOES from MICHELIN