New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i was turning left going to petron buendia from pasong tamo yesterday when i noticed a jeep coming so i stopped. since pataas ung pavement, my car slid pababa as i was about to go forward. i didn't notice the vehicle closely behind me. naatrasan ko siya. legally speaking, was it my fault kung may damage to my car?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hindi kasi malapit sya sa iyo masyado pero at least give him some amount of money to compensate for the situation na din. pag dinala yan sa pulis ang lalabas na may mali sya...dito kasi sa atin sa pinas sa understanding ko ay kung kaninong nguso/front end ang nakadikit sa kotse yun ang may kasalanan. pero no offense,ha ;-) sana hindi tayo magkasunod sa kalsada hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    siguro depende kung gaano kalayo ka umatras ...

pag naatrasan mo at tinamaan mo siya, you're at fault.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pwede mong sabihin na sya ang bumunggo sa iyo. Never admit na umatras ka. Isa pa, he was at fault for being too close to your behind.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    actually, tumabi ako at huminto to talk to the other party but he just drove around me and sped away. may slight damage to my rear bumper (negligible) at may crack left rear light (hu3!).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Pwede mong sabihin na sya ang bumunggo sa iyo. Never admit na umatras ka. Isa pa, he was at fault for being too close to your behind.
    I don't think that is the proper way to deal with that. If you hit a person / vehicle / etc. - pay for the damages (good if you have insurance).

Btw, I don't think that Pasong Tamo has a really steep incline for you to require the vehicle behindy you a longer following distance.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I don't think that is the proper way to deal with that. If you hit a person / vehicle / etc. - pay for the damages (good if you have insurance).
    Oo nga naman. Sasakyan mo yung gumalaw papunta sa kanya eh.

I remember that a green Galant almost did the same thing to me yesterday sa may ADB. I put a half-car distance from his rear bumper in traffic. Aba, makita ko na lang unti-unting umuurong yung pwet niya papunta sa hood ko. Naka-ilang busina din ako bago nakahalata ang mokong. Hindi yata handbrake yung nahahatak niya eh.

IMO its a bad habbit relying on your handbrake on uphill roads, dami akong nakikitang ganyan na driver na hindi gumagamit ng brake handbrake ang ginagamit, lalo na mga FX at taxi's.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    j_annovi: That's bad advice. If you made a mistake, you should be man enough to admit it.

maverick34: I think you were both at fault, pero 'mas-fault' mo. Either way, he shouldn't have been that close to you. ;)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Naatrasan Ko Kasunod Ko