New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Taka lang ako. Been looking around for a van, bakit parang ang baba ng re-sale value ng mga MB 100 vans? Dami ko nakita na murang MB 100s, mura pa sa mga Starex. What's wrong with it?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    MB's 100 Van, low resale value because of high maintenance parts, compare to starex mas maganda ang starex.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My experience with it is its a good van (space, engine performance, and parts availability) but once may nasira, tuloy-tuloy na (especially if you have different drivers handling the van).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Thanks very much for the reply mga bossing. So, would you say I should shy away from 2nd hand MB 100s? I tend to think so.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    some MB100 owners here attest to its reliability, but i rode my friend's mb100 van a couple of times and i didnt like the van. starex is much better for me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would shy away and look at a Starex or Jap van, the MB100 is already getting pretty old too (the first models will be hitting the decade mark in next year). It's a hit or miss thing; I also know owners who are happy but i also know those who are quite miffed at their mounting repair bills.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    huwag ng MB100, go for other vans(starex or jap vans na lang). Mahal na sobra ang maintenance and parts. At sasakyan lang iyan ng mga sobrang yaman na tsinay. My older sister ay teacher sa ica greenhills, pag sinusundo namin siya, panay MB100 ang van ng mga ultra wealthy students na ito. I guess they can afford the very expensive maintenance cost and parts kaya iyang MB ay makikita mo lang lagi sa makati at greenhills (area ng mga wealthy families). Stick with the starex na lang or the Hi-Ace...iyan ang van namin kasi.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Happy owner here. Check the other MB100 threads for more info.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kami rin happy owner of a 1999 mb100(ex-daewoo).. hehe well daewoo parin busina and tapedeck namin...

so far ang napalitan palang is yung.. fanbelt and yung boot ng kambyo which arent seryus naman

yung boot is may butas lang konti and medyo maingay sa cabin pag may butas but that only cost 600+ pesos

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    a happy owner of 96 mb100 here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MB 100 - Kwistyon Laang