New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    found this car body from a junk shop complete with windshields(front,rear), doors, hood, trunk lid, wheels, differential, transmission.. everthing except for the engine. i have already checked the body number at LTO and fortunately, no pending case was reported against it so was thinking, maybe I could make a project car out of this and so am asking you guys....

can I have this would-be project car registered? somebody told me I just need to obtain the OR from the junkshop (for the body number identification) and OR from the surplus shop where I would be getting my engine. is he correct?

need your input on this guys... thanks...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    good morning sa mga fellow tsikoteers... patulong naman sa kaso ko... thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    buy the car.get an or from the junk shop....get an or and other pertinent documents from the engine surplus store(alam nila what you will need to register).stencil mo engine and chassis number.mga tig 6 each.get a pnp tmg clearance in your area.then go ka na sa lto.baka may additional requirements pa lto but basically yan lang ang kailangan mong gawin.btw,what is the car you are getting and losing sleep over?

good luck dude.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks bro... its not a car to die for... its just an econo car... just read somewhere on the net the modifications they are making with this car and I want to try it myself. anyway... thanks again...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    that's what ive been thinking when i was in college, to buy that kind of body and buy a muscle engine for that type of unit

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kaya yan.. check mo na lang yung chassis number sa tmg bago mo bilin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Anong tsikot yan bossing?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It's registrable. Just get the necessary documents.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Anong tsikot yan bossing?
    not a car to brag about pero pwedeng sleeper car...

*all

thanks sa inputs.... ano more comments?..

Can I have this registered?