New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    I tried reading the forums from KOTSE.COM and all I can say is parang andaming hypertensive yata na writers doon. There isn't any science or study about it, but you can somehow read a person's personality with his choice of words and the thoughts he is writing on the boards. Unless, its just for show. But writing is just a very personal thing and difficult to feign.

At least those TSIKOTEERS(with the same NAMES) I know who are there as well(I'm not a member over there), carry their positive attitude to their posts most of the time. Although sometimes kasi kailangan din ng good lecture yung mga undisciplined members, kumbaga...he he he!! Hindi talaga maiiwasan ito and of which I agree!

For some reason, threads in Kotse.com don't really last because everybody seemed to be afraid of writing something or scared to be corrected when opinions are given.. Opinions are opinions, and do not necessarily apply to everybody! That' s for sure! If not everybody agrees with you, then So what- di ba?! Diversified opinions are expected kasi everybody grew up in different environments in life..Kung ang magkakapatid nga would have varied opinion/impressions/viewpoints, how much for other people who are not members of our own family??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95
    Kung ang magkakapatid nga would have varied opinion/impressions/viewpoints, how much for other people who are not members of our own family??
    ahhh, but remember, you can't choose your family but you can choose your friends. that's why we are here at tsikot because we chose not to be at kotse ehehehe!

sa totoo lang, it's a jeckyl and hyde thing. pag andito kami mababait kami, pag nasa kotse, hmmmm.... ehehehehe!

tagal ko na di naka-post sa kotse. maka-bwisit nga, este visit pala ehehehe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
kotse.com?