New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hello all, I'm new to your forums.

I was hoping you guys here in tsikot could point me in the right direction. I've been looking for a first generation 67-69 Camaro to purchase. I'm trying to stay away from the L6 engine yutivo (locally assembled) cars.

But I'm getting desperate since I haven't seen one for sale in a while. Any info on where to find one would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Richie

Motorcycle Philippines
    Last edited by Richie; July 2nd, 2003 at 10:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usually, you have to get in touch with local sportscar clubs or musclecar groups to score one. I'm a member of the Vintage Car Club of the Philippines pero wala akong naririnig na ganyang model na up for sale lately.

Glenn was lucky enough to acquire an old Mustang (although, base model ata) from Djerms of DieselClub.org. Minsan swertihan lang talaga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Thanks for the reply OTEP. I was thinking as much, that these cars are pretty hard to find, let alone be picky about it.

I found one last week, but I was hoping to find more to chose from. The one that I found is just the type that I was trying to avoid.

Oh well, thanks for the info na rin.

Motorcycle Philippines

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Welcome to kotse.com!

What kind of Camaro you're looking for? V8 or an inline 6? How much you're willing to shell out? I'm in the process of restoring my 66 Mustang straight six and man, the price is killing me. But what the hell, I love the car so it doesn't matter anyway.

I knew someone who's selling he's 66 Mustang V8. Let me know if you're interested. It's mint green with white interior. From the looks of it, it's already 90% restored.

Keep on hunting those babies!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try grabbing a copy of Buy&Sell magazine. Sometimes, a vintage car ad gets posted. Dati meron 2 Impala akong nakita :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is it just me or this thread just warped into another dimension? :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm....someone is interested in buying the mustang at a very good price....mukhang ibibigay ko na....pag nagkasundo kami....

the problem is...nawawala ang papers....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hi Group,
    Is this still active?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i owned a 68 camaro long time ago and it was really a cool car... but i sold it and switch to 67 firing red mustang. it was totally a project car when i got it. i'm still working on my website so i could show off my new baby.... just to give you guys a better idea how it looks like, it has a chrome monte carlo bar,chrome shock tower,chrome brace tower,chrome power steering pump and bracket,chrome alternator and bracket,chrome water pump,chrome pulley (all pulley),chrome timing chain cover,chrome oil pan, ,chrome distributor,chrome monte carlo bar, chrome high performance air cleaner,chrome monte carlo bar,chrome manifold intake,chrome cylinder head,chrome headers,chrome and aluminum dash instrument panel(shelby style), magnum 500 wheels, rear air shock, original 289(4.7L) 2 barrel V8 engine, accel ignitor and ignition coil, chrome hoses.... this stang was totally restored with lots of performance parts.... this is a rrrrreal muscle car and a real head turner....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Muscle cars anyone?