New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ I guess the low FC figures before launch was a marketing hype...?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for the compilation... Clearly we can see that in general I say the FC in the city is not the best in class, but its competitive only... In highway though, its actually pretty good if not the best...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    ^ I guess the low FC figures before launch was a marketing hype...?
    I don't think so. Take note of kalevala's figures and then factor in our "young" units plus traffic conditions locally.

In my case, I live in a rural residence going towards the city. People consider barangay roads as private roads and profusely install humps as they please . This is worse than heavy traffic. At least heavy traffic sometimes eases up. These humps stay put.

I can't really blame them for fear of their kids playing in the roads plus abusive "moped" drivers who throttle like there is no tomorrow.

I just enrolled in LIVE WITH IT 101. I think it is a nice subject to be enrolled in, doncha think mga ka-Fiesters? Doncha...doncha...doncha...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Average of 10km/L in city driving and 14km/L for highway driving (100 to 120kph ) should be a reasonable fuel consumption for the Fiesta 1.4lL or 1.6L.
    This is what I've been getting for my 8 month old 1.5 GE Jazz. Just got my 1.4 Fiesta MT hatch 3 weeks ago and will start measuring consumption after the first month service/checkup. Hopefully, it will at least match my Jazz' consumption.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    Average of 10km/L in city driving and 14km/L for highway driving (100 to 120kph ) should be a reasonable fuel consumption for the Fiesta 1.4lL or 1.6L.
    This is what I've been getting for my 8 month old 1.5 GE Jazz. Just got my 1.4 Fiesta MT hatch 3 weeks ago and will start measuring consumption after the first month service/checkup. Hopefully, it will at least match my Jazz' consumption.
    I am getting 14km/L, and I have yet to go anywhere near 100km/h. Mostly driving around 40-80km/h on provincial Cavite roads. I would estimate that 15 or 16km/L is achievable on the expressways. After I reach 1000km, I will give it a shot

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    I am getting 14km/L, and I have yet to go anywhere near 100km/h. Mostly driving around 40-80km/h on provincial Cavite roads. I would estimate that 15 or 16km/L is achievable on the expressways. After I reach 1000km, I will give it a shot
    Proven ko na ang Hiway to myself mga sir:

Details of how I got it here:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=75334&page=19

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010

latest Chuckomenda figures

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    paging sir vivafoxpro. we have new figures from sir kevo888.

very nice figures...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    paging sir vivafoxpro. we have new figures from sir kevo888.

very nice figures...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ford Fiesta fuel consumption at a glance