New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I have a friend in Gensan who lately bought a new Toyota Pickup. The rim is 17 inches but he changed the rim to another 17in color black rims. He told me if I'm interested on the toyota 17in rims with tires. I'm hesitant to buy it because my unit is a Ford Eve. I wonder if it will be okey to change my 16in rim with tires to a 17in rim with tires. It is still very new and of course it has a toyota name on the hub. Does this size fits to a Ford Eve? It has six holes both. Does it affect the power of the eve? How about the fuel consumption and the ride if I change to 17in rim? Advises from the experts please.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's okay. Kahit 18" OEM 2011 Everest rims pa.

Pros:
    - None

Cons:
    - It looks stupid since it came from a Toyota and you will put it in a Ford
    - You will spend money

Change in fuel consumption & ride would be hardly noticeable since it's just an inch up. And OEM rims aren't really wide.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    It's okay. Kahit 18" OEM 2011 Everest rims pa.

Pros:
    - None

Cons:
    - It looks stupid since it came from a Toyota and you will put it in a Ford
    - You will spend money

Change in fuel consumption & ride would be hardly noticeable since it's just an inch up. And OEM rims aren't really wide.
    Yeah bro. That's why I'm hesitant to buy because of the name Toyota on the hubcap. That's an awakening advise bro. I'd better look for 17 or 18 rims which is wider than OEM rims. Thanks bro.

Need Advice about Everest 16in rims with tires to 17in Rims with Tires