New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006

The first images of the third generation Ford EcoSport have surfaced online. The car is likely to go on sale in the Brazilian market in 2021.

As per the latest images, the new EcoSport is likely to get a hexagonal grille. It is flanked by twin-pod LED headlights that have integrated LED daytime running lights. The dual-tone front bumper has chrome inserts around the fog lamps.

At the rear, the Brazilian EcoSport gets wraparound LED tail lights. It has a black trim piece with the EcoSport lettering between the tail lamp clusters. The rear bumper has a silver scuff plate and integrated reflectors.

The new EcoSport (codenamed: BX755) is expected to offer more interior space and a larger boot. It could get a digital instrument cluster and a Sync4 infotainment system.

In Brazil, the crossover is expected to be offered with a 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine producing 135 BHP.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hinde na yan bebenta dito, looks like in the body category of the Vitaras, CX3s , HRVs eh

Unless Ford PH brings in the diesel version of this mini suv.

Ngaun, kasi ma-differentiate mo pa ang current Ecosport from others, it really looks different, cute tiny different.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder if the suzuks vitara outsold the ecsport in 2019 sales.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Wow...lagyan mo lang ng H badge....and a baby CRV na. Definitely this would still sell here...

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    parang MG ang tigin ko e

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Wow...lagyan mo lang ng H badge....and a baby CRV na. Definitely this would still sell here...
    C pillar is Honda-esque

Front is from the new explorer though.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    E Yung ford ranger na next gen kelan b lalabas ( off topic hehe) inaabangan namin kasi

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    E Yung ford ranger na next gen kelan b lalabas ( off topic hehe) inaabangan namin kasi

1-2 years pa. It is not coming anytime soon.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1-2 years pa. It is not coming anytime soon.
    May nabasa na ako ngayon lang, 2021 yata lalabas pero pang 2022 model. Ewan ko Lang Kung same sa atin SA ibang bansa kasi nabasa ko