New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Mga Ka-Fiesters,

Now that we're comfortable with our new babies, most of the chatter hovers around improving them both in FC and the vehicle itself.

What have you done with yours?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Mas mabuti kung may pics...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Allow me to use my own definitions as follows:

Mod - a change in the original structure or form of the Fiesta. Example - lowered springs, change in rim size, engine re-bore, etc.

Cosmetics - mainly for looks - stickers, seat covers, paint color, trunk liner, etc

Gadgets - GPS tracker, speakers, angel eyes, DVD player?, etc

Sa madaling churva, kahit ano ang dinagdag o binawas nyo sa inyong Fiesta baby, post nyo lang under this thread.

Like the "fuel consumption at a glance", I ask your permission in advance to quote your postings in other threads when they fall under this topic.

Eto, minor Mod to keep my keyless fob safe:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post

heres the rain visor i got from the supplier that was being talked about here. I didn't get the chromes, parang sobrang lapad, we'll wait for the mudguard and fog lights supposedly coming by next month.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by omarotti View Post
    My Fiesta with the two-tone rain visor...
    quote=omarotti;1647972

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post

My Leather seats from Ace Festival Mall, 1 week lang ok na. I have a Black Fiesta Manual and i'm working on a Black and Blue theme for my cars inside.

Thanks fellow tsikoter for the tip on how to post pics, i hope it works this time
    quote=master siopao;1647020

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipsip7 View Post
    Hello sirs! just wanna share my Fiesta sport,ive been driving it for a week now :d

quote=Sipsip7;1644210

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    some of my mod:
    - 2 tone rain visor

- front and rear scuff plate

- europlate with frame

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The only mods I am thinking right now is a European 17" wheels just like what Jeremy Clarkson used in his test drive... Pero its not going to be in the near future...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The only mods I am thinking right now is a European 17" wheels just like what Jeremy Clarkson used in his test drive... Pero its not going to be in the near future...
    These 17 inch Fiesta wheels? Nice.

I just wonder how much.

For the Focus, a set of 18 inch euro Ford wheels (+tires) costs something like over P100K, that was back in 2009. I wonder if the 17 inch Fiesta wheels will be almost as expensive.

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa