New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The 2015 Ford Focus! (facelift)

-www.car.blog.br

The facelifted Focus will be presented at the 84th Geneva Motor Show in early March.
    One of the new engines for Europe will be the new 1.5 liter EcoBoost (est150hp and 180hp versions).

Between the 2015 Focus, the New Fusion/Mondeo and the 2014 Fiesta, I think this has the meanest looking interpretation of Ford's new face, it makes the car look lower and wider even if the body is unchanged.

My guess is the ASEAN version could either debut at the Thailand International Motor Expo this November or the Bangkok International Motor Show in March 2015.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hmmm... if Jaguar had a hatchback, the front would probably look like that :/
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^and the back look like a Volvo.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Wow, aston martin look on the focus. I get excited when i see this hatch on the road, now its also the same looking at it from the side mirrors heheh

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    WOW! Nice! After my Fiesta... I vowed not to buy any more cars with low ground clearance. It hurts to hear the front end of a brand new car scraping off bumps.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    very nice!!! with that looks and eco boost engine... that is efficient... and powerful.. PRICE nalang... tapos maganda ang pricing..

IMO its going to be one of the top seller

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Very good for a lifetime car or atleast 20years lol.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    combination of sporty and elegant looking, the only problem now is the powershift in city driving.....

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybone1k View Post
    ^and the back look like a Volvo.

Isn't it the same platform as the Volvo S40 / C30? It really look similar, with a few modifications in the lines, here and there.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Isn't it the same platform as the Volvo S40 / C30? It really look similar, with a few modifications in the lines, here and there.
    The Mk3 Focus uses the Global C platform which is an updated version of the Mk2 Focus' C1 platform that's shared with the Volvo S40/C30/V50/C70, the new V40 5-door hatch and previous Mazda 3.
    If there are any similarities, it must be the hips, other than that, the lines are totally different.

Last edited by AG4; February 24th, 2014 at 01:47 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast