New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ok, I admit I really don't know how to answer this question: How will you classify Ford Lynx? Japanese? American? Asian or what? Of course we base it on the nationality of the manufacturers but it not sold in the States. Thanks in advance. Am expecting also sir dave (theveed) will help me in my query.thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    japanese coz it's a rebadged mazda.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its a filipino-american if we are to follow the natural citizenship law.
    parang pinoy yan na napanganak sa states.... fil-am ang nationality.

hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hhhmm.. kung naging tao 'yan it's a mulata or mulato...herhehrhehr mine is a pumice gold 2004 lynx ghia m/t...

ot: ok avatar mo sir h gilmore mahilig si brad pitt jaan...hehrher
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; February 12th, 2005 at 03:31 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ford Lynx isn't sold in the US...If im not mistaken, Ford Lynx is a Daewoo. Daewoo and Kia produces cars for Ford sold for the gray market...Some of the parts may come from Mazda..

So, i'd say its korean by soul.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko mazda siya.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    its safe to say that its an asian car. kasi sa asia lang meron nito. kung tao ito, isa siyang asiano na naging am-boy. hehehe!

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Parang na-intrigue din ako nito kaya I checked where this LYNX are manufactured. There are only four FORD PLANTS that produces LYNX and they are all in Asia. These are MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINES, TAIWAN(as Tierra), and VIETNAM. It is safe say then that LYNX is an ASIAN CAR.

SOURCE:AUTOINDEX.ORG

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Ford Lynx isn't sold in the US...If im not mistaken, Ford Lynx is a Daewoo. Daewoo and Kia produces cars for Ford sold for the gray market...Some of the parts may come from Mazda..

So, i'd say its korean by soul.
    the ford lynx is a rebadged mazda. in the US, its the 99-04 mazda protege.

re: carlocaraddict's query, it japanese. i dont think we should base it on the nationality of the car's manufacturer though. what then would happen sa chevy optra? chevy siya? dapat daewoo. what about the mercedes musso? mercedes ba dapat? dapat daewoo..or is it ssang yong..dunno. alam ko daewoo. lexus? toyota..this is just me though..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ford Lynx is know in the U.S. as the Mazda Protege. Tapos na ang run ng Protege (Mazda 3 na), so malamang wala nang bagong Lynx. Unless Ford rebadges another product.

Give and take lang iyan. Mazda also rebadges Ford products.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Question about the nationality of Ford Lynx