New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I was just wondering , saan ba sa Manila may masarap na steak? I knew it's expensive that's why I want to have the best.

Does the steak in Outback Steak house yummy and worth it? I heard that they are giving away P1,000 gift cheque. Check this site http://hitabargain.com/2009/09/07/co...me-to-outback/ for details.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I only 2, Tony Roma's and Outback. Kahit ano doon sa dalawa ay masarap.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Balducci in Serendra. They also have a branch in the new Eastwood Mall.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Try Gulliver's sa taas ng Aberdeen Court sa Makati Ave. Tsikoteer may-ari nun! Si flagg!! hehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Try Gulliver's sa taas ng Aberdeen Court sa Makati Ave. Tsikoteer may-ari nun! Si flagg!! hehehehe!
    Si flagg ba may-ari noon? Damnet! Ilang beses na akong nakapunta doon at di ako nakadiscount! :hysterical:

Ditto on this... Gulliver's is really top-notch. Medyo mahal ng kaunti... but not as crazy-expensive as some others, like Antonio's... and the food is pretty good. Meron din branch sa Quezon Avenue at the big hotel there on the side going to Timog from EDSA.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mamou in serendra. pero mas masarap pa din snackaroo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mmm steak

Best in Manila would be I'm Angus IMO. Run by the owners of Santi's. It isn't cheap though. Elberts Steak Room is another good and relatively known (but very pricey) place.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pumaren View Post
    mmm steak

Best in Manila would be I'm Angus IMO. Run by the owners of Santi's. It isn't cheap though. Elberts Steak Room is another good and relatively known (but very pricey) place.
    Angus,ahhhm, yummy..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008

1 pound Tenderloin cut from Steak Town for only P720. May kasama nang all you can eat salad bar, a soup, and desert. SULIT!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've never tried Elbert's but based on the price, it should be good.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
where can I find the best steak in town?