New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    anyone know where i can buy one in metro manila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tia Marias or Army navy? I don't think there is an authentic Mexican resto here in Metro.

kung meron man hinde ko alam.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ristra's has breakfast burrito.

I go to Fairways Tower (McKinley corner Fifth Avenue). There's another branch in San Juan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mmmm... burritos...

makabili nga bukas sa car park
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Ristra's has breakfast burrito.

I go to Fairways Tower (McKinley corner Fifth Avenue). There's another branch in San Juan.
    San po banda yung sa San Juan? *interested*

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I haven't been to their branch in San Juan but it's in J Abad Santos. The servings are HUGE. A person with normal appetite definitely can't finish one burrito.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    thanks for the replies, i love mexican food.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^I haven't been to their branch in San Juan but it's in J Abad Santos. The servings are HUGE. A person with normal appetite definitely can't finish one burrito.
    yung sa fairways tower.. can the store be seen from the street? or sa foodcourt level yun? or inside and no signages sa labas?

I had the chance to try out breakfast burritos 2 years ago when i was visiting some relatives in San Diego... sarap!... I tried making some at home... (chorizo na breakfast burrito - eggs, a little rice, chorizo.. then wrap sya) not so bad.. hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you're familiar with the Fort, Fairways Tower is in the same street as the Mini and Hyundai showroom. It's at the corner of McKinley so you won't miss it. Malaki signage, katabi niya Joey Pepperoni and Malcolm's. They have good food

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    San po banda yung sa San Juan? *interested*
    It's located along Jose Abad Santos St, somewhat 50 meters after Gloria Mariz/Alex III restaurants (located at the corner of Wilson St & J.Abad Santos).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
breakfast burrito