New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Two days ago we were visiting my dad and decided to bring home arroz caldo for him and 2 chicken barbecues for me and the wifey.

Lima silang nandun, two inside the kitchen/barbecue area, one at the counter, and two standing along the restaurant portion.

My wife ordered our food and drinks, telling the girl at the counter we wanted to take out our orders.

After a few minutes of waiting, we were given our take-home foods and proceeded on to my dad's house.

While we were eating, my dad would sip his arroz caldo then try other dishes before eating his arroz caldo again. He hardly touched the arroz caldo at all. After a few minutes, he told us, "May halo ba tong seafood?" We said it didn't then I tried smelling his food, aba... amoy panis na. Malansa na sya. I tried tasting it and it tasted like burong isda!

Nakakahiya talaga. We threw away the arroz caldo. Baka isipin pa tuloy ng dad ko we were feeding him our leftovers!

So guys, better smell your take-out orders first before leaving a restaurant!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    although i see alot of people eating at this establishment, i've been having a hunch something fishy is going around in their kitchen...

i've eaten twice at couple of their branches and both times i did not feel very comfortable afterwards...

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sana yung barbecue nila malinis din. ang sarap pa naman.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    If i were you i'd find a way to report this to the management of Mang Inasal. Even just through email. Or try to leave a message here:

http://www.manginasal.com/mi/contact.html

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post
    If i were you i'd find a way to report this to the management of Mang Inasal. Even just through email. Or try to leave a message here:

Have you been smoking Funny Cigarettes? This is the Reyes barbeque thread.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post

bakit mang inasal?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mang inasal????

reyes barbeque po yung nabilhan ng panis

AFAIK ang may-ari ng reyes bbq is the family of aristocrat and alex III.
    Last edited by impulzz; March 10th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    You should have returned it. Talk to the manager. Enter it in the police blotter so that when your dad encounters gastro problems arising from the ingestion of that rotten or spoiled food, at least, somehow you could make them answer. I know, nakakatamad ang ganito na process.

Thanks for posting, i should check on the stuff i get on "to go".

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Have you been smoking Funny Cigarettes? This is the Reyes barbeque thread.
    Muntik na akong mahulog sa upuan.... Baka kakagising lang ni Bro.kerf galing siesta... :hysterical:
    (Akala ko tuloy nabili na ng Mang Inasal ang Reyes BBQ)

12.5K:soccer:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    haha.. sorry guys. i was also reading the Mang Inasal thread din.. hehe. nalito yata ako! at least pareho silang barbecue ang theme hehe.

pero anyway you get my point icomplain nyo n lng sa Management (Corporate Level). Ginawa ko yun sa ibang resto. tinawagan ako then gave me something complementary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bad experience at Reyes Barbecue, SM Bicutan