guys, i would just like to know how a food manufacturing company settles such cases.

we always buy this certain brand of chocolate covered biscuits since i was young, and this was the very first time that we saw a cockroach carcass inside the foil packaging of one of the biscuits, since it was individually wrapped. my mom then decided to inform the manufacturer, as well as the DOH and the BFAD, and sent them the photos of the contaminated product. the next day, a representative and one of their executives went to my mom's office to see the product personally. they gave us a grocery bag full of some of their products, in exchange,they asked if they can have the contaminated biscuit so they could investigate on the case. my mom refused to give it to them, since she already reported the case to the DOH/BFAD, and according to them (DOH/BFAD), it needs investigation by an independent party.

i think they should be more strict when it comes to the quality control of their products, since most of this certain biscuit's consumers are children.

what do you guys think should we do? should we still pursue the complaint against the company?

thanks in advance guys