New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Something wholesome that you would appreciate. Cook dinner for you? Treat you out to a good restaurant? Take you on a trip?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I love it when my wife bakes cakes and cookies for me....

As the saying goes: "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

Sa sobrang pagmamahal sakin ni wifey lumaki na ng todo ang tummy ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll be content if my wife manages to save even just 20% of my pay every month lagi ubos kasi, and i don't even spend more than 5% of it! that will be like saying to me that she appreciates my hard work and that she's saving some of it so i don't need to work so hard. i have not even bought anything for myself since we got married

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would like her to :naughty2: and also :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i'll be content if my wife manages to save even just 20% of my pay every month lagi ubos kasi, and i don't even spend more than 5% of it! that will be like saying to me that she appreciates my hard work and that she's saving some of it so i don't need to work so hard. i have not even bought anything for myself since we got married
    She gave you 3 kids naman daw eh hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Something wholesome that you would appreciate. Cook dinner for you? Treat you out to a good restaurant? Take you on a trip?
    What I want lang is for her to do unusual things. For example if hindi sya nanlilibre, then I will make her. Iba kasi if the girl does an exemption, it means that you are important. If she makes an effort or something, be happy na.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Nah..... Something simpler like quit bugging me about the backyard looking like a jungle (it's supposed to be a gravel-only backyard). She must be hinting at something . I can see it now when I return from this trip:

Me: Honey, I'm home. Did you miss me?
    Wife: Here! Put on some gloves! Here's the weed spray! Clean the backyard and you better clean it good!
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 2nd, 2007 at 07:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    drive for me. lalo na sa long trips. would really appreciate it =)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    I would like her to :naughty2: and also :naughty2:

Oisiiissstttt! Sabi ni Cathy....."something wholesome you would appreciate".

He-he!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i only ask for one thing...leave me alone when i'm watching sports.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What would you want your girl to do for you?