New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I'm basing my justifications of posting this thread in this forum on the following basis: "Basta driver, smooth lover!"

I'll just make a long story short, I'm a guy who, six months ago had his engagement ended with a woman (this is girl A) because she went for someone else (yep, it's an engagement). I'm also a guy who was able to move on from such a fall but unfortunately broke someone's heart in the process by asking another girl (and girl B) if I can court her where in fact I have no other feelings for her aside from our friendship.

As per the latter, guilt really consumes me up to now, I know I shouldn't have asked - but the feeling was really vague when I did - parang biglaang udyok lang na hindi tumagal. I was hoping that there's something once I open the door again, but there's none.

So, there I was, a jerk - call me as such if you wish, but there. Anyways, when I broke Girl B's heart, another girl (finally Girl C), on some sick twist of fate or what, also broke a guy's heart - but the circumstance is different - her guy kasi was pretty much a "buntot" and possesive at that, ultimo Girl C going to the mall with her girl friends kailangan andun siya. Thing in common lang is that the guy she broke up with made his world revolve around Girl C, and Girl B also did the same with me. Another thing in common is that me and Girl C both were expecting love at the end, but there's none. We were previously linked to each other by some jokes from our colleagues, but it didn't pretty much set off - we even had to ask each other while we were talking about Girl B and her EX the same question: "Whatever happened to us?"

Coincidentally, from the moment I met Girl C (even before I met Girl B), I already liked her. It was hard to deny, especially after she admitted that she liked me, but I was really able to shrug it off - and man was it long - 4 years of denial! Everyone was already linking us at some point, but no one was able to expose what I really feel. We were close, she's a team mate for almost all the activities we had in college then. I had my reasons, she had plenty of suitors, I didn't want to compete, I was loyal (yeah to Girl A who left me anyways), and everything! I even had to find flaws in her, but everytime I do, I find myself laughing and asking myself "who are you kidding!"

So, now Girl C is available (well someone else's playing "best friend" with her but this time no man can stop me! lmao), I want to confess to her the fact that I do like her, in the most romantic way that I can. I'm pretty sure it's love this time, and I'm all moved on. I don't want to live in regrets anymore, and it doesn't really matter if she will like hearing me say that I like her or not, I just want to say it so that I have no secrets left in me - I madly am in love again. lol

So now we're starting to talk with each other again, I hint her about what I feel and pretend that it's another girl, and she describes how that girl would love to hear the words I say or two to her. And while having a conversation with her, we thought about having a getaway to SBMA. Hence, the thread's title... so my plan is to tell it to her when we get there, doesn't matter how she'll react as I said.

Now, my plans are pretty rough, but this is pretty much the setup when the trip does materialize:

1. We'll be there come sunset or evening.
    2. Stroll at the beach for a while near the lighthouse (there are good spotlights pointing at the beach, so if ever the night's cloudy, we need not bother finding our way or two unlike in other beaches)
    3. Dine somewhere romantic (IDEAS PLEASE, yung sa lighthouse at Pier One lang alam ko eh, and it's a bit loud I think, just need a warm and cozy place with great food and great music)
    4. Go to the bus stop near the airport (the one with lights et al at night? I find it quiet and it's beside the bay too so the wind can be soothing)
    5. Sit there, play her fave song lately with the following lyrics on emphasis:
    You lift my feet off the ground
    you spin me around
    you make me crazier, crazier
    Feels like i’m falling and
    I lost in your eyes
    You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
    6. Dance her just enough to reach the chorus... and
    7. Whisper slowly to her ears my confession.

There! Comments? Suggestions? Protest?
    Last edited by batang_raon14; July 21st, 2009 at 01:31 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The mere fact that the girl agreed to going to SBMA with you is already favorable in your part (she must like you) so no matter how you set things up, the outcome will be the same.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 21st, 2009 at 01:42 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    The mere fact that the girl is agreeable to going to SBMA with you is already favorable in your part (she must like you) so no matter how you set things up, the outcome will be the same.
    Wow! Nakakaboost naman ng confidence yung sinabi niyo Maam! Need tips though on the setting, pretty weary about it, the girl's still mysterious din kasi even up to now, not really sure to what her types are (at times she's a party-goer, at time she's just a home bum).

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Honesty is not really the best policy. Make this trip an eye opener for both of you. She might have changed over those years. She may turn out not the one for you. The experiences that you both encountered are just facts of life. These things really happen to people. Treat this as a life-lesson so it wont happen again. If this happened all over again..then youre really a jerk. For may take...go easy with girl c. Find out more about her and most of all what she like in a person. But dont share so much about yourself to her. Let it be a mystery for her to find out in the future (if there is) Girls are prone to mysteries my man. I dont have any protest with your plans..as a matter of fact, its very romantic, but dont do the confession just yet. THIS is just my take..you may or may not go along with it. Good luck.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Sir.... Very romantic plans indeed!

As a girl, my suggestion lang po is to enjoy each other's company and DON'T EXPECT from Girl C just yet!

Minsan kase po mas maganda pa ang "spur of the moment" kesa well planned get-aways and ideas. Ayaw naman natin din kase ma-disappoint di po ba?

Kahit naman kelan sir masasabi mo ang feelings mo sa babae lalu na kapag ramdam na ramdam mo na napapamahal ka na sa kanya.

It's true na "maybe" the girl likes you too kaya sasama sa sayo sa Subic but then again....

Yun nga, DON'T EXPECT just yet.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi b_r14! i admire your intentions and the thoughtfulness of your plans... the effort your willing to exert for this lucky girl... but for me imho, don't over do it, of course you can never over do showing someone how much you love them... just save yourself from the trouble of thinking too much where you will profess your feelings for her... kahit saan pa yan if she feels you're sincere... that will be enough for her. it's all about the timing dude... all about timing... good luck!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dons23 View Post
    Honesty is not really the best policy. Make this trip an eye opener for both of you. She might have changed over those years. She may turn out not the one for you. The experiences that you both encountered are just facts of life. These things really happen to people. Treat this as a life-lesson so it wont happen again. If this happened all over again..then youre really a jerk. For may take...go easy with girl c. Find out more about her and most of all what she like in a person. But dont share so much about yourself to her. Let it be a mystery for her to find out in the future (if there is) Girls are prone to mysteries my man. I dont have any protest with your plans..as a matter of fact, its very romantic, but dont do the confession just yet. THIS is just my take..you may or may not go along with it. Good luck.
    Hmm... thing is, we've been talking na rin for the past month and ang nangyayari actually Sir is para ngang nagpapatamaan na lang kami e, on how I used to hide my feelings for this girl and how she hid hers for this guy. None of us actually stated who those are, but it's obvious really from our conversations that we're referring to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello Sir.... Very romantic plans indeed!

As a girl, my suggestion lang po is to enjoy each other's company and DON'T EXPECT from Girl C just yet!

Minsan kase po mas maganda pa ang "spur of the moment" kesa well planned get-aways and ideas. Ayaw naman natin din kase ma-disappoint di po ba?

Kahit naman kelan sir masasabi mo ang feelings mo sa babae lalu na kapag ramdam na ramdam mo na napapamahal ka na sa kanya.

It's true na "maybe" the girl likes you too kaya sasama sa sayo sa Subic but then again....

Yun nga, DON'T EXPECT just yet.
    I truly agree with the idea of no expectations. While there's a good chance (as Ms. Cathy states) that maybe things will go my way, what really just matters for me now is to say it and admit that she is that girl I'm referring to as the one who I hid my feelings for for so long - regrets may or may come after, but it's really saying that is of what I long for most. =)

Quote Originally Posted by rusem View Post
    hi b_r14! i admire your intentions and the thoughtfulness of your plans... the effort your willing to exert for this lucky girl... but for me imho, don't over do it, of course you can never over do showing someone how much you love them... just save yourself from the trouble of thinking too much where you will profess your feelings for her... kahit saan pa yan if she feels you're sincere... that will be enough for her. it's all about the timing dude... all about timing... good luck!
    Thanks sa tip Sir! True, I shouldn't overdo it, but it's been a while na rin kasi since I felt this way again, and it really is overwhelming to say the least. The reason why I'm just nervous about the set or two is because I don't want to follow in one of my Tito's footstep wherein he proposed unknowingly to his girl while they were beside a garbage bin along a street in Binondo, which is something his wife keeps on nagging him with up to now.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    while in a resto (preferably with internet connectivity), leave your laptop in this page and pretend to go to the restroom. let her read your post and she would probably realize she's the one you are referring to. If she doesn't recognize herself to be the subject, then forget it. ANd if she does, i think she would appreciate the fact that you have shouted to the "world" your intention.

Upon your return to the table and she didnt open up the subject, wala na yun. dedma. that means she doesnt want to discuss it further.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    while in a resto (preferably with internet connectivity), leave your laptop in this page and pretend to go to the restroom. let her read your post and she would probably realize she's the one you are referring to. If she doesn't recognize herself to be the subject, then forget it. ANd if she does, i think she would appreciate the fact that you have shouted to the "world" your intention.

Upon your return to the table and she didnt open up the subject, wala na yun. dedma. that means she doesnt want to discuss it further.
    Oks na idea 'to Sir ah. hehe will take this into consideration.

*sigh, supposed to be today kami pupunta, kaso di siya pwede mag-leave so di uli tuloy. Oks lang - antay-antay pa. hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post

Take it from the man who haaaasssss the expertizzzzz brother...

Idol ng alangeersss to...Gudluck batang Raon...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Place to confess my feelings for a girl at SBMA!