New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Actually I really don't have an issue...just want to share my story.
    I'm based in Abu Dhabi, separated going 3 yrs now, my ex-husband is an Egyptian, as a Muslim culture he married an Egyptian woman and that cause our separation. Hindi ko syempre kayang tanggapin na other than me, may ibang asawa ang asawa ko but I let him go, of course I tried to save our marriage pero mahirap kapag un taong pinaglalaban mo, sya na mismo un kalaban mo.
    Nong naghiwalay kami, un sobrang sakit na naramdaman ko hindi ko alam kung ano na ang gagawin ko dahil for 4 years that we were together naging dependent ako sa kanya...then I was frustrated, I was so depressed kaya siguro i had relationships after na hindi seryoso...parang revenge.

...Until 2011 I saw this guy, unang kita ko pa lang I feel something different with this person, im not sure what it is pero iba.. we didnt had conversation or anything...again in Sep 2012 nagkita kami ulit but still there was nothing - we just had group dinner and that's it...though we became friends in fb ...i went for vacation Dec 2012 sa pinas, from there every night we chat, until he got a chance na makauwi to spend new year sa pinas, the same day he arrived is the same day we met and went out for coffee at 12 midnight (3 days after that I'll be back abroad)...nakakatuwa pa kase their house is just 15 mins away from us... I extended my stay for another 2 days and we went out of town...

I was right.. there is something different with this person..he changed me and my life. I felt love again.
    Hope I could tell more story about me and him...but one thing for sure I am so happy and I am so much in love...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    with you...and I 'm sure you will see this :hide:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i love you too!

kainiz ka!

you're sooo kaka!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Welcome to Tsikot!

It's really hard to let go of someone you've grown so dependent with. You especially miss the person when something comes up that you rely on the person so much with (eg Car Problems - your vehicle stalls, Techie Problems - your PC crashes). But I am glad that you found someone new. This person is a tsikoteer, isn't it?

I'm not sure if I got your story right, both of you are based in Abu Dhabi where you first met? But it's in the Philippines where you got to spend time together?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mods please merge the thread

Who is the lucky Tsikoteer?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I guess I'm the one who is lucky...well he should be too :studsmatta:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi thanks for the welcome!
    This guy loves car...and he drives crazy too!
    He is the one who introduce this forum to me
    We are not both based in Abu dhabi, seen him for few times but nothing special and yes it was in Philippines that we get along together:bounceD:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    watdapak!

shorty

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    inlab nga dala-dalawang thread pang ginawa

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Finally! Nagladlad na si OB. :icecream::banana1:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast